Date-Me-Not ❤️

Raph gets bribed into a date.
Except, it's not with the girl of his dreams.
(Is this an excuse for me to draw and put Raphael into a suit? Yes, yes it is.)
_________________________________________

"I have no idea how you are planning to squeeze him into that..." Y/n raises both eyebrows in intrigued wonder as her eyes flick from the suit dangling within Mikey's grasp to his eldest brother and back. "But do it." She stares at Raph, dead seriousness nestled in her brown irises. The turtle flinches.

"I-I'm not so sure this is a good idea..!" The hulking snapper backs up a couple steps. He eyes the clothing up and down suspiciously.
Y/n lifts an eyebrow yet again. "What, afraid you'll knock her socks off?" She gives him an amused smirk.
Raph only gulps. "Actually, I'm afraid she'll think I'll look weird.. Clothes look goofy on me." He shrugs, nervous smile plastered onto his face.

Grabbing the edge of his plastron, Y/n slowly lowers him to her eye level. "You are the most handsome man I have seen," Her smirk widens at the blush on his face. "There is no way she won't be down bad." Rolling her eyes as if that wasn't the most obvious thing to her, she lets him go.

Because of course it is the most obvious thing. She has had the fattest crush on this hulking guy for the past year.
She knows she's down bad.
And now said guy is going on a date with..... Not her. It's fine. It's okay.
She doesn't feel like her insides are on fire.

She definitely doesn't fantasize about having his date's impaled head on a spike.

Leo hooks an elbow around Raph's neck. "Are you sure you're not going on a date with Y/n right now? Because the way you two are eyeing each other says otherwise,"

Oh right, they were still doing that.

Raph's face sets ablaze. "I-! Leo, you know I'm not....." Any hint of disappointment she might have heard in that Y/n chalked it up to being desperate. She moves on quickly before any hope can bubble up in her. "Right, Raph's got bigger fish to fry." She rolls her eyes again, this time in sad amusement.

"Alright Red, let's get you into this thing." The human gingerly takes the suit from the youngest brother.

"You'll look great, I know it."

Her little smile holds warmth.

-

"Would you look at that,"

Y/n gives Raph's tie one last tug before backing away.
For her, an hour of struggle was definitely worth the sight.
Although the giant of a turtle looks rather uncomfortable, poor guy looks like he has to strain every muscle in his body not to rip the fancy clothes to shreds. What's up with the fancy attire anyway? Not that she wouldn't be glad she gets to see him wear stuff like this but she is well aware Raph isn't a fan.
If it were her, she wouldn't make him wear it against his will.
She doubts the other girl knows any of this though.

She probably doesn't know anything about him.

Whatever Y/n, focus, this is none of your business.
So long as your massive bestie is happy.

"She is going to love it."

Pushing it all down she smiles again, teeth and all.