Princess Half-Yokai 💜

AU where Reader is a half-yokai from a royal family but doesn't know that yet.
_________________________________________

"Victory is min- OOF!" Y/n gets tackled to the ground by Leo.
The turtle snatches the remote from her hand and quickly picks himself up.
"I got it gu-- GAH!" Y/n takes a hold of his ankles, effectively tripping him.
Leo's snout collides with the floor.

"My poor handsome face..." He groans.

The rest of the brothers lay somewhere a bit further away in a pile.

"Like I said, ahem," N/n plucks the remote from his hand.
"Victory IS mine." She grins proudly.
April walks up next to her, leans on her shoulder and chuckles.

Ah yes, it has been around 4 months now since the turtles had met Y/n.
The energetic girl is now in the lair for the first time since.

"Everybody buckle up cuz we're watchin' Disney movies." N/n twirls the remote.
All four males let out a frustrated groan at that.

"Dibs on Splinter's chair!" She rushes out, dragging April with her.

"WHAT!!" The boys yell in union but the girls are already half way to the projector room.

-

The turtles arrive to Y/n and April hauling the chair like some queens.

"That was so not fair!" Leo is the first one to voice his complaint.
"All's fair in love and war, my good friend." The blonde smirks, glancing at April who returns it eagerly.

The brothers all roll their eyes.

Donnie is the first one to move, quickly taking a seat in front of Y/n on the floor.
He doesn't know what drove him to sit exactly there but he doesn't think much of it and neither do the others.
Leo sits in front of April by Donnie's side, Mikey on his other.
Raph sits next to the chair.

"Alright your highness, choose a movie before I grow a beard longer than Santa." Donnie tips his head back so he can look up at the blonde, who in turn leans over him.
The teen genius had been the victim for many of Y/n's teasing in the past few months and he made it his personal mission to try and fluster the girl himself for once.
Needless to say he has yet to succeed.

Y/n chuckles from above him.
"Is that so." She gingerly puts her pointer finger on his snout. "I bet even that would suit you." The turtle flinches.

"PWAH! Donnie with a beard, imagine that!" Leo suddenly bursts out laughing, jabbing an elbow into his twin's side.
His words bring at least a giggle out of everyone, except the blonde.
Donnie slightly recoils, feeling embarrassed.
N/n swats Leo in the head with the remote.

"Ow!" He yelps.

"Hey-!" He's about to confront the girl but shuts his mouth once their eyes meet.
Damn, if looks could kill-
This is totally favoritism!

A few seconds later Leo loses the staring contest and N/n huffs, satisfied.
She turns her gaze back to the turtle in front of her.
He has an evil grin on his face, eyeing his twin in blue.

"Ha! Get put in your place, Leon- OW!" He exclaims, grimacing at his cheek now being pinched by none other than the blonde.
"I won't hesitate to put you in your place too just because you're my favorite." Donnie's heart momentarily stops.

"Pf, guh.. What?! I mean, it's obvious you favor him but dang, saying it with no guilt what so ever just does a number on my pride, y'know?!" The turtle in blue turns back towards her just in time to see her let go of Donnie's cheek.
But not even Raph's or Mikey's hurt expressions faze her, she just shrugs.
Donnie can't help the sudden giddy feeling in his chest.