What is this witchery? 💜

Donnie pulled a Donnie and now has to suffer the consequences.
(Reader and Donnie have been an item for 2 weeks now in this.)
_________________________________________

"So let me get this straight..." Y/n pinches the bridge of her nose.
"You guys brought Donatello, the biggest drama queen earth has ever seen to a town full of witches AFTER he already caused a scene there before," She puts her hands together.
"Who then proceeded to piss one of them off and turned him into... This?" She gestures to the toddler in Raph's arms, squirming around like a worm on a hook.

Donatello is currently no older than 5 years old.

Leo awkwardly coughs into his fist, averting his gaze.
"The witch said the spell should wear off in a few hours, it's finneee.."

"This is the best day of my life." Y/n eyes the little turtle with stars in her eyes who in turn starts bawling his eyes out.
Raph flinches at the sudden volume.
"W-What do I do with him??" The snapper begins to panic when the toddler won't stop crying, no matter how much he rocks or shushes him.

"Alright big guy, hand over the child." Y/n reaches out. "C'mere baby~" She coos.
Raph plops Donnie in her hands.

N/n holds the child in front of her.
When Donnie notices who he had been given to his crying quickly ceases and is replaced by gurgling noises.
Then, he giggles.
Y/n can feel the metaphorical arrow piercing her heart.

"I think I just fell in love again." She eyes the young Donatello with a blank face when another giggle escapes him and he puts his tiny hands on her nose.
"Pff, again?" Leo snorts but N/n just waves him off.

"Aww, who's the cutest lil' turtle?" She blows a raspberry against Donnie's cheek, bringing him into a fit of giggles.
"And look at his little shell! Yeah no, guys, he's mine now. I'm keeping him." She posessively cradles him.
"I will never let you go," Y/n drops a little kiss on his cheek.

Donnie lets out a little chirp.

"Ah..." Leo and his still adult brothers sweatdrop.

"He chirped!" N/n exclaims in wonder.
"Do it again, do it again!" She begins kissing all over his face and the child continously chirps away.
"Someone take pictures, this is perfect blackmail material," Y/n shoots the guys a glance.
April whips out her phone. "Say no more!"

"N/n!" Donnie bumps his little snout against the blonde's nose.
"Oh mi gosh..." She gasps. "Yes, I'm N/n!" She nuzzles her nose into his snout.

"I demand custody of this child." Y/n turns to Raphael with a suddenly serious expression.
"HA! You're gonna have to go to Splinter for that!" Leo barks out a laugh.
But the girl seems unfazed.

"HEEEEY, SPLINTS?" She cups her mouth with one hand.
"YEEES?" The rat shouts back.

"CAN I KEEP YOUR SON?"