Savage In Red ❤️

Raph gets lost in the sewers.
Surprise, it's Leo's fault.
_________________________________________

"You left Raph,"

Leo winces.

"Alone,"

His not at all convincing nervous smile spreads wider.

"IN THE SEWERS?" Y/n's roaring rage is nearly enough to blow the blue clad terrapin a mile away. "Didn't you say he goes nuts when he's left in there for too long? We have to find him!" Determination embedded in her feet, she moves with confidence.

Until Donnie's hand in front of her face stops her. "Exactly." He drags out, pulls his hand back so he can tap away on his gauntlet. "Which is why we are going to take care of it, while you stay here." He doesn't ask. He orders.
Y/n's eyebrow twitches a single time.
Leo looks like he wants to say something, however he much rather not be on the recieving end of the human's rage again, so he just taps his fingers together nervously.

Donatello suddenly finds himself yanked a few inches down by his bandana tails. His mouth hangs open, insult on the tip of his tongue until he sees the girl's face.
He swallows his crude words harshly.

"I'm going with."

Donnie flinches at the tone.

"Y-yes ma'am."

-

"How can finding such a huge guy..."
Y/n's toes scrape the harsh concrete of the sewer for what feels like the 1000th time. "Be this difficult?!" She throws her hands up in frustration.
Yep, after half a day in the sewer system I'd be pissed too.

"You'd be surprised," Donnie wipes a sweat from his forehead. "For a hulking guy, Raph isn't too shabby at stealth,"

"No kidding," The human sits with her back to the wall, exhausted.
The hand reaching towards her from the ceiling goes unnoticed.

Donnie continues to wrack his brain as the human also struggles to come up with an idea. Taking in her troubled face, Mikey sits beside her. "Penny for your thoughts?" Y/n chuckles at the youngest brother's worried tone.
"I'm just concerned for your big bro in red, is all," She sighs. "He's already a worrywart as is, I can't imagine what kind of state he is in now and you guys describing him as 'savage' isn't exactly helping." The lopsided smirk she gives the youngest brings a smile to his own face. "Awe, you like hiiimmm~" He chides, elbowing her in the rib.
Unfortunately for Mikey, she couldn't be more oblivious.

Or in denial.

But he doesn't know that.

"Of course I do," She rolls her eyes fondly. "I don't exactly go hanging around people I don't enjoy the company of." The smile she gives him is sincere. He had a couple of things to say, tease her about the things she apparently doesn't notice but keeps it in. Instead he just returns it. "We'll find him." He tells her, as if trying to convince himself not just her.
Y/n puts her hand on his shoulder. "We will, Mike." She pulls him in for a much needed hug, on both ends.

She feels a slight tug on her shirt's collar.

"Donnie you've gotta have something more up your sleeve!" Leo pleads for about the 100th time and Donnie's eyebrow twitches for like a 200th.

"I'm trying!" The purple brother shouts. "So sit down and let the one guy with an actual brain in this family work!" One of the metal claws shoot out of his shell faster than you can blink and it promptly knocks Leo on his ass beside his brother and Y/n.

The older twin pouts, frowning as he crosses his arms.

"Galileo, help me out just this once," Donnie grumbles to himself, walking a bit further down a tunnel.
No doubt to get some fresh air in his brain.