One Iced-Coffee Please 🧡

Reader gets hit on by a classmate outside of school with Mikey, April and the boys watching from afar.
(They are already dating in this and humans know about yokai)
_________________________________________

"Okay, which part of 'no' do you not understand? 'Cuz it's a short ass word, just sayin'." Y/n stares into the male's eyes across the counter, her eyebrow slightly twitching.

She works at a little café not far from school so fellow schoolmates often drop by.

Today though, one pesky little critter crawled in on here, being an absolute pain in her backside.
The annoying guy is her classmate but they've barely ever interacted.
Heck, she's really close to just throwing his order (an iced-coffee) in his face.

"Y/n please at least consider it? I know you don't really know me but that's the point, right? To get to know each other." The guy pleads with her, palms put together and visible sweat beads on his forehead.
Y/n sighs for the 100th time.

Little do the two teens know Mikey and his brothers, even April have been eavesdropping from the enterance.
It isn't very hard to stay unnoticed and to see what is happening inside since the front is almost completely made of glass.
Thanks to a little help from Donnie they can hear the two speak crystal clear as well.
...He totally didn't hack into N/n's communicator he made for her. Nope.

"I'm about to be put on the news tomorrow for murder."

Mikey's brothers and friend turn to the youngest with wide eyes.
Mikey however doesn't even move, his face is blank and his voice is calm.
He trusts Y/n of course, that isn't the issue here but... There is a nagging feeling at the back of his mind.

"I am NOT going on a date with you, Bryce." Y/n has to restrain herself from spitting in his face.
She rolls her eyes in annoyance.
"And why not??" The persistent guy's voice has a pinch of anger to it.
It just makes the girl sigh again. "Because," She holds up a finger. "One, I have a boyfriend," She holds up another. "and two, I don't wanna." Y/n sticks her tongue out at the distraught male.

Remember that nagging feeling in Mikey's head? Yeah it's gone.

"Well, he doesn't have to know?" The guy across from Y/n raises a brow in confusion as if that were an obvious thing, making the box turtle's blood boil. Nevermind, it's back.

"Yeah because I'm just going to up and cheat on my hella considerate and precious partner that I've known for a long time for some random guy," At this point Y/n feels like her eyes will get stuck looking up from rolling them so much. "Hey look, I think I'm a total hotshot and that Y/n will just leave her long time boyfriend to date me instead just because I asked!" The girl mockingly imitates him. "Just what kinda hoe do you take me for?" She crosses her arms, a vein popping on her forehead.

It's Bryce's turn to roll his eyes, then sigh. "I don't take you for a hoe, that's why I'm asking you." He reaches over the counter and grasps at Y/n's hand. Her arms remain crossed, her face indifferent.

Mikey's mouth opens just the slightest as he frowns, the eyes of his fellow onlookers flicker to him for a moment.
The turtle looks angry but more than anything he feels sad, scared..
He knows N/n wouldn't do that, not her.

She wouldn't... Right?

Doubt blooms in his chest along with a suffocating pain.

"I bet I'm way better looking anyway. Considering your social status you couldn't have landed an actually good looking guy." Bryce looks at Y/n with half lidded eyes and a smile.

Oh Mikey is FUMING now.

Not because of what the guy said about his appearance but what he said about
Y/n.
She may be a loner and an outcast but she has her reasons!