Minor School Drama 💙

The turtles go to pick up Reader and April from school but some rando who can't take a hint won't back off and Leo loses his shit.
(Humans and yokai live together in this one but some are not very accepting.)
_________________________________________

"C'mon boys, hurry it up!" Leo's voice comes from about 2 rooftops ahead.
Donnie rolls his eyes. "'Nardo we know you're all hyped about seeing Y/n but for the love of science, chill out."
Leo sweatdrops. "Pssh, it's not just about N/n y'know, I wanna see April too!" He tries to cover for his heavily beating heart with an awkward laugh.

"Suuuuure." The soft-shell, snapper and box turtle all call in union.

-

"Man, where are they? Leo literally has a sword that can make portals, they should NOT be 17 minutes late." Y/n impatiently taps her foot against the pavement repeatedly in front of the school gates.
April just chuckles. "Yeah, he probably forgot he even has that thing. Again."
Y/n scoffs. "If I had that kinda power I'd be sitting in Paris right now on top of the Eiffel Tower, sipping my hot chocolate in peace." She crosses her arms with an eyeroll.

"You wanna go to Paris? Why don't you just ask him? I'm sure Leo would be more than happy to take you~" The brunette teasingly wiggles her eyebrows.
N/n's face flushes red just the slightest. "A-As if I'd wanna go to Paris with the likes of him!" She huffs, turning her head away from April's smug face.

"If you don't wanna go with this... Leo, whoever that is, I'd be delighted to fill in for him." Y/n lets out the biggest groan of the century when she hears a familiar voice propose.

"I'm not in the mood, Kade." The ravenette shoots the approaching male a nasty side-eye, grinding her teeth in an attept to keep the flurry of insults down.
N/n is quite known for having a sharp tongue and short tempter, especially with males.

Pushy males.

"Oh c'mon girl, clearly this Leo guy ain't treating you right for you to speak that way about him." The boy, Kade, shrugs unbothered by her comment.
"That ain't none of your business, now is it?" Y/n raises an unamused eyebrow. "You bother me every chance you get in this god forsaken prison, for once in your life just go on about your day."

But Kade seems to be more stubborn than she'd thought. "Come on N/n, just give me a chance! So many of the girls in school would give away their soul to the devil himself if that were possible for ONE date with me! You should feel honored my heart has chosen you." He takes her hand to place a kiss on the back of it but Y/n quickly yanks it away. "What heart? And who said you can call me N/n?" She hisses.

"N/NNNNN..!" In one swell swoop, Y/n's feet are off the ground and she's being squeezed by strong arms.
She lets out a heavy sigh, not even having to look to know who it is.

"About goddamn time, Leon." She side-eyes the slider with a sneer through her light blush who is currently smushing his cheek into hers.
His brothers land next to them a few moments later.
"Sorry for the wait, someone took too long getting ready." Donnie glances at his twin with half lidded eyes.

"Wait, THAT'S Leo? You have the hots for a turtle?" Kade eyes the mutant in question with disgust.
Leo however is too occupied by what he said to notice his nasty glare.
Y/n groans in frustration as the slider's eyes fill with stars.

"Y/n is that tru- Mph?"

"NO."

The ravenette franctically shoves her palm in the turtle's face to shut him up and off of her.
"No." She repeats.

"God, how I hate boys, do neither of you know the definition of 'personal space'? Jesus." She eyes Leo and Kade in turns a few times, then straightens out her clothing, catching how Leo slightly stiffens at her side.
"What do you mean, 'neither'?" The slider's face and tone turn scarily sour but Y/n pays it no mind.