This is a nightmare. Literally. 🧡

Mikey loses Reader but not really. (Angst?)
_________________________________________

"Angelooo~" Y/n coos as she stalks around the main area of the lair.
She has a thick line of colored lipbalm running up from her lips toward her right eye.
"I promise I will go easy on you if you just come out~" The girl's voice is sweet but Mikey knows better.

He messed up.

He had messed up big time.

Michelangelo does his best to keep his breathing quiet below his hands behind the kitchen counter.
He is so gonna be toast.

"HA! I found you!"

"NOOOOO!?"

Mikey shoots up from his hiding spot and shields his face with his arms, eyes shut tight.
When nothing happens, he peeks an eye open only to find;

✨️ Absolutely nothing~ ✨️

Well, shit.

He's been bamboozled.

"Now I've got you, Mikey!" Y/n comes barging into the kitchen and immediately pounces on the turtle.
Michelangelo yelps in surprise and promptly falls over because of the unexpected impact and weight.
The girl quickly sits upright on his hip and begins tickling him vicously.

"N/nnnn-Oh, nohoOoho!"

"What do you have to say for yourself, Angelo?!" The brunette laughs at the squirming turtle below her, pleading for mercy with teary eyes.
Iiko ceases her attack. "So?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I'm...." He starts,

"NOT sorry!"

"WhuAH-"

Before she knows it, Mikey's the one on top. "How's the view, cutie pie?" The turtle now above her bounces his non-exitsent eyebrows.
Iiko narrows her eyes.

"Did you just pull a Leo on me?"

"I would never!"

"You just did!"

"Filthy lies!"

Both of them giggle as Mikey helps her up from the floor. "Okay on a serious note, sorry about that." He points to the lipbalm on her cheek sheepishly but Iiko just waves him off.
"Nah, don't worry about it. I've had worse." She giggles one last time for good measure.

"You uh, you can let go of my hand now.." Mikey glances at their still joined hands with a cheeky smile, showing off his gap.
"Hmmm... No, I like holding your hand."
Y/n smiles brightly at him.
"Don't you find my hand... Weird?" She frowns at his sad tone and shunned expression.

"What? Of course not, Mikey."

"You're just saying that..."

"I'm not!" Y/n's eyebrows arch.