Chapter 33

Target: 700 votes.

Thanks to all my lovely readers for waiting patiently. Here is your update.

____________________

It’s been a week since that night.

Luckly, I have been in safe zone and didn’t encounter the devil these past days.

He has been busy with his works, which I am not complaining either.

Right now, I am sitting in the living hall with Viraj, Vihaan and Aashi.

“Bhabhi yaar, let’s go na. Its gonna be so much fun and Mausam bhi kitna acha hai.” Viraj pleaded. (The weather is also good.)

“No Viraj bhai. Let’s just watch movie na.”

They wants to go for a long drive, while I wants to stay inside and laze around.

He whine as I called him bhai. Since I got to know that they are elder than me, I have been calling them bhai. Which, of course they don’t like.

“Bhabhi aap plehle ye bhai-bhai kehna band karo.” He said scrunching his nose.

“Why?  You are elder than me.” I said.

“But you are our Bhabhi.” He said.

“He is right. It doesn’t matter that you are younger than him. Because you are elder than him in relation.” Dadi said defending.

He hugged dadi and looked at me in victory. I glared at him.

“But that doesn’t mean that she can’t call you bhai. Its her choice.” She said making me squeal.

Viraj looked at dadi like she have betrayed him.

“Not fair dadi.” He complained.

Vihaan and Aashi laughed at him.

“What are you both laughing at? You both are also elder than Bhabhi.” He said with a smirk.

Vihaan and Aashi started to whine too hearing him.

We all laughed at their expression.

I jumped when I heard sound of loud crash of something.

We all looked towards the entrance.

Vihaan was about to speak but stopped when he looked at the person who entered the hall.

Abhivansh walked inside with his heavy steps silencing all the sounds around him. His face was red in anger. Hands fisted tightly in rage.

Everyone looked down and stepped away from his path to avoid facing his wrath.

Just like that he went straight to west wing without giving any glance towards us.

“Bhai is in devil avatar today.” Vihaan whispers.

“Is long drive plan still valid.” Viraj asked in whispers.

“Bhai is raging and you still thinking about long drive.” Aashi scolded in whispers.

“Ok, but why are you all whispering?” I asked in whispers.

They all looked at me and then towards the way Abhivansh went.

Looking at the clear coast they sighed in relief.

“Abhivansh bhai can hear everything.” Aashi said.

“Ooo.” I replied.

“But com’on yaar. The weather is very good. Let’s go na.” Vihaan said.