Chapter 20

Target: 150 votes.

Now that Abhivansh and Adhya have entered a scared bond of marriage.

I think they do deserve a happy married life right?

So bless them by showering lots and lots of votes.

_________________

“What are you doing?” Adhya asked in embarrassment.

“Instead of waiting for you to walk like a snail this is much better.” Abhivansh gritted.

But the word ‘snail’ only make her offend more.

He put Adhya in passenger seat.

“Make sure you clear the traffic.” He said to his bodyguard and started to drive his car in full speed.

Seeing his car leave their family came out of shock.

“Did you s-see that?” Vihaan asked.

“I don’t think that’s our bhaiya.” Viraj said.

“My son didn’t got angry.” Nandani said.

“Shut up you all. Let’s go. Or he will surely be angry knowing we didn’t reach on time.” Dadi said and they all move towards his car.

____________

Abhivansh stop the car in front of the palace.

Adhya carefully came and inside and placed the diya in the temple of the house.

Soon everyone also came inside and saw Adhya was standing and Abhivansh was checking her hand for any injury.

Dadi shook her head at his overprotectiveness.

“It was already three pm. Come lets eat.” Nandani said.

Everyone moved in the dining hall.

Adhya was about to take the empty chair at the last but stopped by dadi.

“Adhya beta, you have to sit beside Abhivansh.” Dadi said.

Adhya didn’t want to sit beside him but she also didn’t want to disrespect dadi. So she silently sat beside Abhivansh who was sitting at the head chair.

“Since its first time you are eating together after marriage. You have to eat in the same plate.” Dadi said.

Adhya face paled. She didn’t lift her head but nodded.

Abhivansh who was silently observing her. Looking for any discomfort on her face.

Servant place all the dishes.

“Adhya serve the dishes beta.” Nandani said softly.

Adhya nodded and started to serve in the plate in which she and Abhivansh was about to eat.

While serving she didn’t notice that she has served capsicum and aloo sabzi. Abhivansh who notice this looked at her with a raised eyebrows.

She looked him in confusion. He gesture her towards the sabzi.

Her eyes widen realising the capsicum in the sabzi she just serve in the plate.

“What happen beta?” Nandani asked worriedly looking at her expression.

“N-Nothing.” Adhya replied passing a sweet smile.

“Let’s eat. I am so hungry.” Vihaan said.

“You are always hungry.” Viraj snorted.

“Saying like you never.” Vihaan accuse.

Viraj was about to reply but one glare from Abhivansh and they both shut up.