Chapter 9

I look outside, the car got out of the campus. I tried to move out of his arms but he tighten his hold on me.

"Leave me. I said leave me." I started to struggle in his arms.

Next thing I know, he pulled me on his lap making me freeze.

"W-What are you doing? This is not appropriate. Leave me." I shouted.

"This is crime. This is abducting. This is harassment. This is..." I couldn't able to finish my sentence as he pulled me inch away from him.

"This is..?" he asked in commanding tone and squeeze my waist in warning.

"This is....Not fare." I cried.

He was about to say something but his phone started to ring.

Even being sitting so close to him, I was unable to hear what he was talking about.

Suddenly, his aura changed dangerously cold. He clenched his jaw and fist tightly making me more scared than I was already.

"Drive to warehouse." He said to driver.

I look outside to see unfamiliar area. I thought to ask him but one look from him was enough for me to zip my mouth.

Suddenly the car stopped.

He got down, pulling me along.

He was holding my wrist and drag me inside a mansion.

I looked around and my eyes widen.

There are more scary looking men are inside. All of them has a gun in their hands or stuffed on their waist.

Suddenly Abhivansh pulled me making me move forward.

He pulled me in a room, more like a interrogating room. Because it only has a table and one chair one both sides.

"Stay here." He said and left the room banging the door.

I stayed inside for an hour. I kept looking at my watch.

I froze in my spot as I heard a loud painful scream.

No, Adhya. How could be there such thing? You must be imagining things due to stress. Nothing more.

I again hear the noise making my heart beat as fast as bullet train.

I slowly went to door. Luckily it was unlocked. I gulp loudly.

I went out taking slow steps.

The noise was increasing as I kept coming close to the basement door.

It was open, so I went in.

I was petrified looking at the scene in front of me.

Abhivansh was torching a man tied on the chair. He was bleeding badly from everywhere.

There was another man tied to chain on the wall. There was a large hole in his chest, from where his everything was coming out.

The man around him was standing with same anger as Abhivansh.

Tears running down my eyes as I figure out what happening here.

I couldn't able to bare any more I ran from there.

As soon as I got out of the mansion, I ran like there was no tomorrow.

I ran on the road without knowing any direction.

To my absolute bad luck, I didn't brought phone as he taken me without my concern.

I saw a car coming towards me from the direction I was running.

"Stop! Please stop!" I scream as the car halted.

"Please, I need help. Please drop me to the police station." I said breathing heavily.

"Yes, sit inside." He said and I wasted no time and sat in passenger seat.

He started driving.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I.... nothing. Please just drop me to the police station." I cried.

I look outside. To my horror he was going to the same road which I ran away.

"W-Where a-are you taking m-me?" I said in whispers.

I look at the same mansion in horror.

The car was about to stop, but I jumped off the running car and ran away.

But before I could take few steps, a familiar strong muscled arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a hard chest.

"Let go of me." I screamed as I thrashed in his hold.

"Calm down, Adhya." He said in dominating tone making me shiver in fear but didn't stop thrashing.

He suddenly turned me around and threw me on his shoulder and start walking inside.

"Where are you taking me? This is illegal. Leave me right now." I scream and pound my both hand on his back. I even scratch his neck.

My heart beat risen when I saw him taking me into a room.

He threw me on the bed. I crawl to the headrest of the bed as soon as I gain my balance.

I turned to look at him and my eyes widen in horror.

Vote for my story to get updates and to encourage me to continue this story.