Chapter 15

Target: 100 votes

_________________

My breath was still heavy as I look around.

My eyes falls on Yash who was three step away from me looking at me smiling. His ears were red as he blush when our eyes meet.

I went to him.

"Taking advantage of lights out?" I said in mischief.

His eyebrows raise as confusion pass through his face.

"Umm...I don't understand!" He said looking at me in confusion.

"Ain't you just n....." I was saying to cut of my his friend.

"Now its time for bride and groom for their first dance." His friends announced and everyone started cheering.

"May I have our first dance please." Yash asked forwarding his hand.

I smile and took his hand.

He pulled towards him and we started to move to the rhythm.

"Rightfully, its not our first dance." I said smiling.

His expressions turned to confusion again.

"Then when we have our first dance?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Just now......when the lights were turned off?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"When the lights were off, I was with my friends Adhya." He said seriously with no hint of joke.

'What? Then who the hell hugged me?' I thought in panic.

"Is everything alright Adhya?" He asked worriedly.

"Y..Yes, I must be mistaken." I said trying to assure him.

He didn't looked like he believed me but he didn't ask anything further.

As days past by I decided to ignore that incident and focus on my marriage which is tomorrow.

___________

Adhya was sitting in the hospital room with her dadaji.

She was here to meet him before the wedding since he can't come to see her marriage.

"Tu khush toh hain na mera bacha?" Dadaji asked me.

I took his hand in mine and kissed at the back of his hand.

"Yash is a good man. Abhi payar toh nahi hai but shayaad shaadi ke baad ho jaye. But he was really supportive and caring." I said looking in his eyes assuring him everything is alright but in reality I was scared. (I am not in love with him yet. But maybe I will after our marriage.)

I was scared to all these new changes. I was afraid what might future hold for me. Will I able to fall for him?

"The man who truly loves you will always protect you, care for you, fight against the world just for you." he said making me look at him in confusion.

"Be happy my child." He said caressing my head.

"Now go and get ready now, nahi toh doolha barat leke aagaya lekin Dulhan abhi tak ready hi nahi huyi." He said chuckling.(Or groom is here with barat but bride is still ready.)

___________

The makeup artist finished their work and left.

I looked myself in the mirror in shock.

"Is this really me?" I asked myself.

'God! They really did a great job.' I thought and touched my face to conform it.

In few more hour I will be Mrs from Miss.

But I why I am feeling something is going to happen. I have been feeling unease.

'Don't think much Adhya. Just like maa said, I must be overwhelmed.

I shake my head to keep the negative thoughts away from me.

The door opened and my family came inside.

Their mouth hung opened.

All ladies were looking at me with adoration but all three man of my family has tears running down their eyes.

"Can we cancel the wedding? I am not ready to l-let you g-go." Ayaan bhai said practically crying out loud.

Mom slapped back of his head.

"Don't say something like this before the wedding." She scolded.

"You are looking absolutely beautiful, my bacha." Dad said pulling me into a hug.

"Always remember, Tum mere brave bacha hain. Aur kabhi kuch ho, toh hume batane main kabhi sankoch mat karna." He said crying.

(You are my brave child. Whatever happen never hesitate to tell us.)

After some time of our crying session, they left and Radhika, Anika, Jay, Arjun and Dhruv entered the room.

They all squeal when they looked at me. They all started to tease me making me blush.

"You are the hottest bride I have ever seen. Why don't you ditch him and ran away with me." Radhika whistled and said.

We laughed at her comment.

"You are the first one in our group to marry." Jay said and everyone nod their head.

"I really thought you will be marrying Abhivansh." Anika said making all of us freeze.

"Sorry!" she said as she realised what she just said.

"Its fine." I said giving a small smile.

"But did he really not contacted you or disturbed you." Dhruv asked.

I thought about of his words then shake my head in no.

"Wow! I never really thought he would stop. To be honest I have already imagine you guys being happily married with twenty kids." Dhruv said rubbing his jaw like he really thinking.

"Shut up you idiot." I slap his head and glared at him.

"Ouch! You violent woman. Now I feeling bad for your husband." He said rubbing his head and hide behind Jay.

"Leave all this, I am telling you don't forgot to share your juicy first night experience with us." Radhika said making my eyes widen.

"Are you crazy?" I glared at her trying to hide my blush.

"What's wrong she said. I also wants to know." Dhruv said earning a slap from Jay on his head.

Jay was about to say something when a maid came and told that barat has came.

They all left me to welcome the barat, leaving me all along in the room.

Vote for my story to get updates and to encourage me to continue this story.

----------------------

I read your comments guys.
And I can't promise but i will try my best to prolonged the upcoming chapters.

_______________