Chapter 11

I ran inside my and start packing my things.

“What are you doing?” Radhika asked when she entered my room.

“Packing.” I said.

“But why?”

“Cause, I need to run.” I said and kept packing.

“Ran? Are you crazy?” she said in shocked.

“You won’t believe what I saw today. I can’t even a second stay here. He said he is leaving for some work and before he come back I need to run.”

“But..” I didn’t hear anything and hugged her.

“I will keep in contact.” I said and run down with my luggage.

I reached the railway station and took my seat in the train.

Its been half an hour but the train didn’t moved. I scrunch my nose in confution.

I took a deep breath to relax my nerve.

“Every thing is okay, Adhya.” I said to myself as I releases a deep breath.

“Is it?” A cold voice came from beside me making me frozen in my spot.

I looked at my watch. It’s way over the departure time.

I slowly turned to my right and gasped loudly.

“Don’t worry. It won’t move until I say it to.” He said as he closed the book he was reading and turned to look at me, making my heard race in fear.

“Y-You…H-How?”

“I told you wife. You can never get away from me.” He said looking deep into my eyes.

“Stop! Stop calling me your wife. We are not even married.” I gritted.

“I make you my wife the day you called me your husband. And about being married. Its going to happen soon.” He said with a smirk.

“Now, will you walk or I carry you?”

“W-What?”

“Carry it is.”

He said as he swift me up in his arms and carry me out of the train.

I screamed and thrashed but he successfully took me away and throw me inside his car.

And start driving like a manic.

I breathing heavily but didn’t dare to say a single word.

He was looking so angry that. his grip on the wheel was so tight that his knuckle was turning white.

In no time we are in front of a mansion. Different from the one in the morning.

He got down the car and shut his door with a bang making me flinch.

He walk few step away from the car and stat pacing in anger.

I didn’t dare to open my door, so I stayed inside.

After few minutes, I saw him marching towards me making my eyes widen.

I sunk back when he thrown my side of door open.

“Come out.” He gritted.

I didn’t dare to move.

“I said come out, dammit.” He banged his hand on the roof of the car making me flinch deeper in my seat.

I, with my shivering body, slowly got out of the car.

I stand there with my eyes down and he kept staring at me in anger. 

“Why?” he asked.

I didn’t said anything and kept looking down. All I want in this moment to run and hide somewhere away from him.

“Why? Dammit say something.” He roar making me flinch back to the car.

“Look at me.” He said in commanding tone making me shiver in fear.

I slowly looked up at him.

He was about to shout again but he froze when tear running down to my cheeks. I sniffed and bite my lips to hide my cry.

“Why?” This time his voice was soft. There was no sign of anger on his face.

I didn’t said anything. We kept looking at each other.

He was looking like he was fighting himself about something.

He leans close to me making me alert. Our face was inch away from each other.

“Fine. Then, tell me this and I will never come in front of you again.” He whispers looking into my eyes.

His breath was fanning on my face.

“You don’t want to be with me?” he asked in clam manner.

I took a deep breath.

“I d-don’t want t-to.” I said in whispers looking straight into his eyes.

I thought he would shout or show his anger but he instead he was calm and collected.

He kissed my forehead and took few steps back.

“Aadhiraj” he shouted and the same man came who gave me lift.

“Drive her back to her hostel respectfully.” He said looking deep in my eyes.

He didn’t for once took his eyes off me when I sat in the car and Aadhiraj started to drive until the mansion fades away.

Vote for my story to get updates and to encourage me to continue this story.