Chapter 1

“Don’t roam around the train. If anyone will give you something, don’t take it. And absolutely doesn’t need to get off the train unnecessarily.” I looked at my mom in shock.

“Mom, I am 19. An adult, remember. And why will I take something from a stranger, or I will get off this train like a crazy person.” I said.

“Cause my dear little sister, you have a history of doing craziest staffs and for the records, you still #notquoteadult.” Kabir bhai said as he ruffles my hair, more like destroying my hair making me whine.

We heard the train horns.

“Ok its time. Take care, princess. Call me if anything happens.” Dad said as he kissed my forehead.

“Call me when you reach. Don’t just stay in room, studying like a cavewoman. Roam around a bit. Eat your meals. Ok” mom said as she hugged me one last time.

They got off the train as it started to move.

I wave them of happily.

I am going to live in Lucknow, all alone. I am scared but also happy. I always dream to be a lawyer and now, I am taking first step towards my dreams.

I saw them getting further away, it sudden hit me that I won’t be able to see them for six months now.

This makes me cry. I wash my face and went back to my seat.

There was a girl sitting besides me. We talked and we instant hit together.

I got to know that she, Radhika, is my senior in my law collage. Whole ride we chatted and eat.

After we reached, she helped me with everything. From introducing me to everyone to help me settle in my hostel.

Right now, I was getting ready for the fresher party.

 To be honest it is my first party and I absolutely gonna enjoy it to the fullest.

 “Wow babe, you looking heaven.” Radhika said looking at me.

“Thanks” I said as I blushed.

“Come on, lets go its already late.” She said as she drags me.

We entered the ground, and it was fantastic. Everyone was doing whatever they want. Some are dancing in groups, some are singing, and many more.

Radhika took me to a group. They saw her and hugged her.

“Guys meet Adhya.” She said introducing me to them.

“Hey, I am jay. Second years.” One of them.

“I am Arjun, third year.”

“I am Anita, second year.”

“I am Ishita, second year.”

“Dhruv, first year.”

I sighed in relief hearing him saying first year.

“I am Daksh, third year.”

“I am Harsh, second year.”

“Well, I am fresher.” I said with a smile.

We talked for hours and they definitely loves me.

I was busy talking with Dhruv when suddenly a person bumped into me, his whole drink falls over me making me sad.

“Sorry… I wasn’t looking.” He shouted as he leaves.

“That’s Manish Kapoor. Its better to stay away from him. He is very bad. His father is in some shady business and solved every problem with his money or threats. So, he think himself of not less than a king.” Dhruv said. “Nobody, can do any wrong to him. Even professors are scared of him.”

I took his warning very clearly.

The night was fun. The clock hit eleven and we went to out respective rooms.

Soon my semester starts, and me being a nerd, focus only on studying.

As instructed, I avoid Manish as much as can but luck was not on my side.

He always finds me. I don’t know how? He always stopped me and always harasses me. He has a idiotic obsession with me.

“Why are you wearing this? Where is the clothes I brought for you.” he said as he stopped me before I could enter the class.

 “Oooo, you send me those clothes. I thought someone’s clothes came from dhobi at wrong address. So, I throw it out.” I said smiling evilly.

“What?” he shouted making me finch back. He gripped my hand hard making me cry in pain.

“Listen carefully, I want my future wife to be obedience, and quite.” He hissed in on my face.

“Why would I listen what you want for you wife?” I cried.

“Because you are my soon-to-be-wife. If I see you again in these clothes. Then believe me, I will burn your clothes right there.” He said clenching his jaw as he jerks me from my arms.

My eyes widen hearing his words.

A sob escape from my mouth as I ran back into my hostel. After few seconds later the door opened as Radhika, Anika entered the room and hugged me.

I sobbed in there arms for like an hours.

Vote for my story to get updates and to encourage me to continue this story.