Chapter 31

Target: 700 votes.

_________________

"W-we can t-talk." I straighten my hand in front of me like telling him to stop.

My eyes widen when he started marching towards me.

I ran up to the stairs but stopped at the dead end of the class.

I looked back and squealed when I saw him coming almost close to me.

I couldn't able to think and started to jump from chairs to chairs.

"I am sorry. I doesn't mean to say that, but I got angry since you not letting me to contact my parents." I screamed as I jump to another chairs.

"Please, lets sit and talk." I cried.

Just was about to jump on another chair when I notice there were no more chair to jump on. I was at the top dead-end corner of the lecture hall.

"Get down Adhya." he gritted.

I slowly got down and looked at him.

He was standing in the aisle of the lecture hall while I was in the corner of the hall leaning to the wall.

An angry look passes through this face, which soon turned into a smirk.

He step closer to me and lean towards me, until he was a inch away from me.

"You did something that's need to be punished, Adhya." he said making my eyes widen.

"Tonight, I will show you how much man I am." He said slowly dragging his finger from my neck to my valley of my breast.

Even though he dragged his finger above my clothes, I still felt the current that run through my body making me gasp.

A loud banging was heard on the door of lecture hall making me flinch.

But neither did Abhivansh moved nor did his expression changed.

"D-Door p-please." I said pointing towards the door.

"Get ready, wife." He said with a smirk and walked away.

He opened the door and Adhiraj came inside.

I looked at him in shock and confusion.

While he looked at me up and down like he was scanning me. His eyes turned soft when met mine.

He was looking at me like asking me 'am I alright?'

I nod my head looking at him.

He turned to Abhivansh who was looking at him emotionlessly.

"Lets go." Abhivansh said and walked out without turning around followed by Adhiraj.

I couldn't able to hold anymore and slide down and sat on the chair near me.

'What does he mean by showing me how much man he is?'

'O god, I am so dead today.'

"Adhya"

I startled hearing my name and came out of the daze.

I looked at Jay who was sitting beside me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I called Mr. Adhiraj and told about you. He came instantly." Jay said.

Tears falls down my eyes as I started sobbing.

"Adhya, hey!" Jay was surprise as he saw me sobbing suddenly.

"I am dead tonight." I cried.

I cried for a long time and he kept on pacify me.

___________