Chapter 7 Mother 18+🌶️🍋♨️🍑🍒🍆🥒

King Reizen left saying.... I'll , bring him! Now , I'm mentally scratching my brain " How , is he younger and in this era??" Sesshomarou , stood holding me and flew us above the trees. " I'm , sorry I know I didn't tell you about him yet! I just... I , didn't know if I would be allowed to see him!" Tears pricked my eyes.

He , wicked my tears with his thumb ... I , am not angry with you!
I , am the Lord of these lands. How , is it you are stranded? " He's not from Earth ! The , machine that creates the dimension travel possible is broken! Those , of Zahar world have the ability to travel time but he can't treat me as his equal , in front of the warriors because , of their bias against outsider matings!"

By , the rights she won Skull Flower should be my head mate! But , I can't treat her as I want there! Sesshomarou growls lowly.

Don't , think I don't love her! He hissed " Please, don't fight! We , can make this work! " Yes we can! They said in unison. Sesshomarou , and Zahar growl at each other.

" Zahar , let's go down and you apologize to Ren ! Explain things!"
Ren! Yes milord? " Ren , Zahar wants to say something to you!"
About , earlier my intent was only to see her! " He , didn't want to really hurt you!"

You, are a dragon? Ren , asked curiously. He , went on to explain their was an ancestor similar. I , started a fire and got meat , and vegetables from my space. As , the food began to bubble and the sun fell on the horizon...

I , can do this! I , stepped back tracing his scars along his arm. I , twirl my fingers through his beaded hair at his back. He ,and Kaz are so similar... " I missed you too!" His , tail wrapped around my waist. " Does , the one on your back still bother you?"

Some ! I , can tell there is definitely more he wants to say. " Take me to the ship we can talk! I'll , leave my bed out for him! " There is trouble! I pulled out my bed.

" Kagome!" Yeah? "Do , you mind watching the stew for a bit?" Sure! No problem! Zahar, took my hand as we pass through thick forest. We , finally went on board.

" What is the trouble Zahar?" Minah stirred the council to force you back as a slave! But , Elder Dorut reminded them that you are mine , and also won your freedom !

" So what about Kaz?" I , won't allow them to take either of you! " Zahar, they can't come to this era without causing mass panic! At , least the army!" They , may try to send scouts... Minah , is angry I won't breed with her!

" She , never liked me anyway!" He , sealed my lips as we taste each other. He , slips off my armor leaving me bare while his finger entered me I moan. I , pulled his belt and his pants fell I , stroke his two hard cocks.

He , hissed a moan and he lifted me carrying me to his room. Laying , me on his bed he kissed his way up slowly playfully nipping . He ,began to feast on her as he rolled my nipple in his claw I moan.

As , he added another and another finger he kissed his way up I stroke his tail he hissed nipping my breast.
As , both of his cocks pushed in I moan. I , lick his nipples as I moan he hissed..

He hums .. I love you! As , the minutes turn to hours we make love again , and again , and again sleeping in his bed all night. My , eyes blink open on top with his morning wood .

I , mischievously lower onto him and rock . To' thar , don't you dare hurt my skull flower! He , mumbles in a dream. I , continued to ride his length... My flower I have her finally!
His , eyes blink open he smiled.

Mine! He , held my hips thrusting up as I bounced " Ahh umm I missed you!" He , growls as he picks up the pace. My skull flower! He , flipped us holding my hips up as he held deep... Our , nestlings will birth with the pup! We , hear talking outside the ship. Kid , are you sure this is it ? .. Mother I'm coming! The door opens ... Zahar smirks ... Our room is locked! Kaz , mother is bathing I will come out first!