Chapter 4 My Love 18+🌶️🍆🥒🍒🍑♨️🍋

I , turned and Sesshomarou had already left " See yall later!"  I , ran catching up with them.
I , look at Ren who smiled  walking  along. Sesshomarou ,  went on ahead ... Wait milord  don't leave me!

You , foolish woman! How dare you  anger milord! " All , I did was speak up for him!" He , doesn't  need you ! You , strange fowl mouthed human! Leave!

JAKEN! Y yes milord? Leave her be! I thought  " So  , he is mad but doesn't want me to leave?"  Yes milord! I , followed  along behind  and didn't  say a word.  We , finally came to a stop near the river.

" I'm , going to bathe at the river ! Want ,to go with  me Ren?" She smiled ... and , he say by the tree looking  ahead. We , got there and I stripped  down to nothing.
Ren , took off her kimono leaving  her under dress on.

I , got into the water getting  shampoo and , body wash from my space. I began washing... Lady Jessica , what is that? " Shampoo , and body wash... Come here!" I sat behind her  and massage her scalp  , passing her a wrag to wash the rest with.

" Now , wash all the soap out!"  I felt  eyes on me.. I , snuck a quick  peek I thought " It , must be Sesshomarou!" Stay away from him! " Oh its you! I , thought I told you I am where I'm supposed to be!"

I won't say it again! " Listen up princess! The , only one who can tell me to leave is Lord Sesshomarou !" Ren , dry off ! I stood in front of her . It , only took her a minute to get dressed.

Lady Jessica , hurry our Lord  will worry! " I'll , catch up run to him!"
Milord will be angry! "Go , hurry and tell him what she said!"  I ,  pulled out my armored clothes.

They , don't look like armor but I put them on... YOU DIE!  My , body morphs my slick naked skin glistend in the sunset  , I grew a tail I use as a whip and spear , my fingernails grew into claws that , cut through steel and bone , a special emblem around my neck appears black then glowing red.

So , your a demon? " No, I am a human but one who has been to many different places and changed!" No matter! Stay away from him! She attacks me ... With , her spear so I yanked it away with my tail.

I , hear feet running my way. Before , he gets there she swung I ran backwards as she grabbed at my hand. He , quickly slapped her hand back , draping his kimono over my shoulders.

What , is the meaning of this? She is in my way! Sara said .. He , stared at her as she told the whole story. I , already have my mate! I , blushed but tried to hide it.... I , will not give up!

She ran off..... Sesshomarou! ... Hn? I , hugged his back " Thank you! And about before.... if , I was out of place I'm sorry!" I , expected him to push me away but...

You , did nothing out of place! I , took a few deep breaths..  " This , form I took is part of the changes I , went through after taking cavestza siti elixir! My , body reacts to the special armor bringing out my transformation!"

I , mean what I said mate! " I , hoped you did!" He , pulled me gently around to face him.. he , pulled me into a hug. I , felt his huge hard cock pressed against my belly. I slipped my hand down his pants and stroke.

He growls... Hn , I will make you mine tonight!  I , kissed my way down his chest. Licking, his tip in a circular motion I began to suck. He , growls lowly and moaned.

I ,focused reverting back to my normal appearance. His , claws wrapped through my hair.... I , can't control my desire much longer! " I , want you too!"

I , jumped wrapping my legs around him. He , captured my lips as he leans me against the boulder.. His , cock grinds against my wet folds as  he , makes slow steady thrusts finally sheathed balls deep .

" Ahh my Lord my love!" He , growls as he began to thrust in and out we moan into kisses. He , suckled my breasts slowly as , he licks my nipples I began to tighten ... You , are my wife ,my mate! His , huge knot swelled lodging his cock deep. We ,moan into kisses as his seed fills me... Eek milord! Jaken do not disturb us! We , made love again and again.