Chapter 2 Smile

Tell , us about  Beastworld? REN! Jaken scolded. " It's okay! Actually , I think your Lord might have enjoyed it ! See , the men all have a beast form but there aren't  many women so... They're ,  a polyamorous  society ! "

Poly a morous? " They , share a wife!" Ridiculous! Jaken scoffed.
" Jaken ,what would you  do if you  wanted , to leave your  legacy behind ... but had no wife?"

I , don't know but not that! "Many , of them grow older, and stronger  never enjoying that intimacy! They , can only mate once ! If ,their  mate dies they die but , if she rejects him cutting his mate mark , he goes feral mad in physical pain!"

That is a travesty! Sesshomarou , said looking off into the forest.
I , walked  along with them for  a long while.  Watching , Ren skip and hum while looking at the flowers. Why , are you  still here human? " Why not?"

Why you! He , growled  hitting me with his staff.... Because , you are a bother to my Lord!

Lady Jessica , won't you  please  stay and  talk some more? " Oh , well if your  Lord is okay with it!" 
My Lord! Ren asked gleefully.... Do as you so please! I smiled.

" So , what did you  want to  talk about?" Why did you  cry before?
" Oh , well see I got stranded in Beastworld  for  two years... And , while I was there my husband died ! To , survive there I had to take mates and umm... when , INTES  repaired  its system they , wanted  me back immediately! So , my mates um... husband's , understood I was different. But , decided we should  leave for the trading party , ignoring  my summons back ! Well , I knew  I needed to see my other children  so...

"When ,we were  attacked  by feral beastmen on the trades... I , jumped through the wormhole holding my cubs.... I , came out at the base and explained  everything! I , wanted  my cubs to  meet their older siblings! But , the government took my little ones from me saying...  the , general public couldn't handle the truth and , wouldn't let me go to their  fathers again with  them... Hmm , but at least they can be with  me at my personal sanctuary when I'm home ! "

So ,sad you  can't see their fathers!
" Oh , I can can see them but I , can't take the cubs with me! The , government  wants them to  dimension trade with  me... when , they  are older  then I can  sneak them back! Well , after INTES gets repaired again!"

" So , where are  we headed?"  To , find Naraku you  foolish woman!
" He's , probably behind a barrier sending out  his incarnations!" Do , you have images of the cubs as you  say?

" Sure Ren! I , reach into my space getting  my phone , going to a video.  See , my snake cub he had his first shift  there , and this is his bipedal beast form. This , is my female cub with  Winston!" She, is so pretty and has white hair like My  Lord!

" Yes , Winston is a white tiger and  tetra marked like your lord!" So fascinated!  Ren smiled. " This , is my wolf cub with Shuu  , and this is my leopard  with  Harvey! Oh , and my snake cubs father ... Curtis , is also tetra marked!"

What is tetra marked? " Oh , Lord Sesshomarou like the four marks on your neck ! The , beastmen  earn their  prowess marks  overcoming  difficulties ! They , can ascend although it's very rare!"

We , continued walking along and day turns to night. I , opened my space  pulling  out some boar meat. I , roasted  it over the fire with zuchunni , potatoes, mushrooms, and corn on skewers with some lemon pepper and salt.

The , smell started wafting as her stomach growls. " Oh , you don't have to  he embarrassed ! This , one is for you!" Really? " Uh huh!"  She had the biggest smile.

So , that night I pulled my bed out of my space " Ren , want to sleep on the bed with me?" She claimed in .. " Oh one thing! When , I sleep I am like dead but.. I , promise I will  wake up  when you  need me!"

" I'll , put on something more comfortable! Be right back!" Stepping , behind the bushes I took off that dirty  outfit  putting it on space , and getting  a tank top , and blue jean shorts on. I , noticed  a dust of blush on a particular dog's cheeks. Laying , down I pretend not to and smile inside.