Chapter 5 Fun and? 18+🌶🍋🍑🍒🥒🍆

Sesshomarou , thrust from behind into my wet folds as we near our next climax... He growls in pleasure... I , will have you with my pups! " Mmm , I want you to!" Ooh ahh , we moan the lewd sound of wet balls slapping my pussy.

I , felt his cock pulse , and balls twitch as the sun began to rise he filled me again as we slept together on the river bank still connected. After , a while later I winced as he gently pulls out.

Sitting , me in front of him in the water , he washed me as I relaxed into his chest. Kissing , my cheek we hear running. Sesshomarou , growls turning me around facing the other way.... Sesshomarou! I grinned at him with a giggle... What , the hell are you doing?

This , is none of your affair half breed! I , raised an eyebrow peeking my face over his shoulder.. " Hello Inuyasha, Kagome , Miroku , Sango , and Shippo!" They all blushed.. "We , made passionate love all night and bathed in the river! Want to join us?" I asked with a grin.

Kagome ... Uhh um looking scared.. " Come on ! I'm , not asking you to have sex with us just bathe ! Isn't , communal bathing a thing in Japan?" Yes , but uh I don't want to upset Sesshomarou! 

I , reached in my space getting three large gowns and put one on swimming over " Here get in ! Sesshomarou can hold me and you're all good ! Just, relax for a few minutes!"

Yes , I can tolerate the half breed for a short time! I , whispered in his ear " I love you! " Hn! He , pressed a gentle kiss ony neck. " Just try to.... Lecherous monk!  I giggled... " Try to not say half breed every time! I , lick the shell of his ear nibbling.

He , grinned sneakily rolling my nipple between his claws... " You naughty dog!" Behave, or I will take you now! I , sat in his lap covering his huge member I see Inuyasha with a hint of blush and , no kimono just his under pants.

Miroku , looks like the happiest camper. Shippo , is back paddling around , and Sango is also blushing.
" So , you got your tetsaiga back I'm happy you did!"

Yeah , that Sara was pitiful! I nodded " Well , an unrequited love is an old story! Most , everyone experiences that at least once in their lives!" Have you? 

" Yes , my first husband cheated and had a family on the side! But , my second was a fine man we have children , and grandchildren! I , also have mates in Beastworld but with INTES malfunctioning I can't dimension jump !"

Mates? " Yes , Sango it's plural Beastworld is polyamorous!" Aren't  you human? I smiled " Yes , Shippo but I'm also a Cavestza Siti!  I , went through a transformation in the , dimension of the immortal lands!"

He , hands pulled me closer... Wait dimension... Like time travel? " Yes but , also worlds , and alternate realities!" I , began to feel a similar , almost familiar  presence .... Jessica,  are you okay in there! " Yuske!" I , stood while  Sesshomarou did with me  hugging my back.

" Urameshi is that you?" A , deep chuckle echoed... Not quite but close!  You , are as cute as he said! " Eh , King Reizen !" He , revealed himself  with  a smirk. I giggled  "Well , I can add meeting you once to my bucket list!"

Likewise , that little shit talks about nothing  but you and Keiko! I laughed " I , guess I made an impression! We ,all had a good time and got close!" He , sat in the water  so me and Sesshomarou did too.

" Well , I guess they figured out I was stranded!" Hmm , and since I'm not dead in this era ....Yuske , got his ass handed to him by me!
" Cut , him a little slack okay! Next , time I visit  maybe  I'll go visit you!"

He chuckled again... I , see you  got  yourself a strong dog! " King Reizen meet everyone!" They , all made self introductions.
Your , snake got cocky but he should heal soon with that stone!
" You , told them I'm stranded! Thank you!"  He nodded.

" Curtis , is a feral by nature and had a rough  upbringing! So , manners and , all that are hard for him!   Please , forgive  his hot temper!" No problem! The , leopard  gained  prowess marks twice  while I was there!  " You , trained Harvey?" Yes , that was fun too!