Chapter 60: Rumor

Start from the beginning

After a while, while waiting for some people to get off, I pulled Jihoon in my embrace and then I got up while carrying him in my arms.

I went down the bus stairs and looked forward, I saw Eunwoo.

I was frozen for a moment.

His eyes met mine. His eyes were so soft, as I was staring into glass.

As he walked towards me, I started walking to him.

Then, he took Jihoon from my arms.

I looked at him and then looked away. I rubbed my hands together.

I felt awkward, to be honest. The cold of this awkwardness was perpetual.

Eunwoo looked at her frank face and her arse. He saw the awkwardness and said, "Let's get your bag" said him and walked towards the bus locker.

"Y-yeah, sure," said me and followed him from behind.

Taehyung sat on the floor in the corner of his group's room. He had so much on his mind.

He was also nervous about his first public appearance after months on hiatus.

Jimin spotted Taehyung. Taehyung was looking to isolate himself from the rest.

"Yah, lonely punk," said Jimin and got Taehyung startled.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jimin.

Jimin squatted in front of him. "What's wrong with you? Cheer up" said Jimin and shook Taehyung's shoulders.

"Yah, go away. I don't have a mood" said Taehyung without even looking at Jimin.

Jimin sat down on the floor with him as he wanted to keep a long conversation with Taehyung.

"Is it about y/n again? What really happened?" asked Jimin.

"Even if you know, you won't be any help"

Jimin shoved his fist at Taehyung's chest. "Yahhh"

Taehyung still looked away and Jimin just stared at him for a while. Jimin still wasn't satisfied.

"Rubies is going to perform today," said Jimin and smiled.

Taehyung turned his face at Jimin and frowned. "So what? What do they have to do with me?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing. I'm just telling you. Why are you so mad?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Jimin still stayed there with him.

Afterward, Taehyung turned his head at Jimin and looked as if he had a question. "Is it okay if I claim full custody of Jihoon?"

"Full custody? But doesn't the kid need the most is his mother? I'm just afraid it will be bad for Jihoon" said Jimin and he started being serious.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh.

Jimin squeezed Taehyung's shoulder. "Yah, I understand what you feel now. But just move on, please. Please don't do this to yourself"

"How the hell is this about moving on? Jihoon is my son. My blood. My descendant"

"I know, I know, I know. You still can meet him, right? And what is your purpose in claiming custody?"

"Well, just. It's not enough just to see him. I want to be the one who had him schooled. I want to choose what kind of education for him and I want to see him growing up in my home. It doesn't feel like I have a son if he is away from me and I only had 2 times per month to see him. It's so unfair" said Taehyung.