Chapter 59: Reputation

Start from the beginning

He kept looking at her without even blinking. Even though those eyes looked exhausted, those eyes were different when he was with her. It's more pleasant like this. 

He saw she was about to turn her head at him. He quickly looked forward at the road and he sped, taking the right turn when the bus was still going straight, making them go separate ways. 

I looked at the car that was turning to the right until it disappeared from my sight. 

Taehyung? But I wasn't sure. 

"But his jaw... " I recalled his jaw, wasn't he Taehyung? 

But I couldn't confirm it. 

But.. 

I shook my head. Do I start hallucinating now? 

If he's Taehyung, why would he just turn like that? It's not like him.

       Taehyung held the steering wheel with one hand and another hand was supporting his temple.

He recalled the looks of her eyes every time she looked at him. If she saw him again, she was going to look at him with those eyes. Those looks hurt him.

His heart ached again. He started to take a deep breath and shoot all out once several times until he felt better.

But still, she haunted his mind. 

He knew there was always a limit to everything. But why couldn't he stop? Was that the meaning of obsession? And wanting her was just lust?

He let out a little laughter. A bitter one. 

Honestly, he wanted to be a little bit soft to her. But if he changed, nothing would change. It has been over since she's married. She couldn't leave that guy and it just made him damn impatient and mad. 

Mad again and again. It's getting tiring. 

Suddenly, he braked the car without warning in the middle of the road.

The loud bump and force from behind caused his body to rock back and forth. 

He wasn't surprised because he already expected it. 

But still no distraction, y/n was living in his head. 

A man about his age got out of the car and went to him. 

"Get out," said him and knocked on the car window but Taehyung still sat in the car as if nothing happened. 

He got impatient when he got ignored. "Yah! Get out of the car. You were fucking stop your car out of sudden!" 

Taehyung remained silent. And then, he took his phone, he made a call. "Manager-nim"

          I took Jihoon to eat at the restaurant nearest to the big bus station. 

He was quiet today. It bothered me so much. 

"Jihoon-ah, do you miss going to school?"

"I don't know," said Jihoon.

Even his voice was so weak. I hoped it was just because it was still morning. I couldn't stand seeing my son hurt. If he hurts, I hurt too.

"Oh okay. Eat more, dear. Mom loves you so much" said me and patted his arm.

"But mom, where are we going now?" asked Jihoon.

"Home. We're going home" said me.

"Oh," he nodded and then thought. 

Then, he looked at me like he had something to ask. "But mom" he paused to have my attention first. 

"Yes?"