Epilogue

Is it just you or you no longer pinch eachother below the table cloth?

Ayato and you were sitting in the office solving paperworks. You can feel his hand slither close to yours, you smacked it and crossed your arms. He smiled it off and moved his hand to your waist. You slapped his hand and moved away.

He looked at you with a upset pout and flipped over the table.

"Thoma told me you acted flightly towards the whopperflower imposter, when will you do it to me?" Ayato asked you.  "You said you don't like it." You said while walking up a hill.

It reminded your last memory with Akashi before the trio scattered.

It was evening, the sun was about to rest after a whole day of work. Amber painted the skies and flocks of birds flew their way home.

"Akashi! Kamisato! Come quickly!" You said while running up the hill. "Wait up!" Akashi was left behind. "You two boys are way too slow." You taunted.

"You are just older than us." Ayato murmured. "Shut up, young people are faster." You defended.

You are 13, leading the two 10 years old up a hill. Sat down by the top and looked down at Inazuma city, it was mesmerising.

People are returning from work one by one. Sunset glistened on the horizon while casting a shadow on your backs.

"This is beautiful, Y/N!" Akashi exclaimed and peeked at your side face. "Yep!" You agreed. "We should have brought snacks along." You raised your hand and landed it heavily on Ayato's back.

"Akashi told me he loved the looks from up here." Ayato said. "Shuumatsubans told me they often spot him up here in the evenings, so I demanded people to bury him here. So that we can visit him while recalling the memories." Ayato added.

When you reached, Ayato made a surprised gasp. You looked to the hill and saw...

Nothing.

His grave is gone, what was left was just an empty hole.

...

"Brother... my dearest brother... why would you leave me?" She sobbed.

"It's all because of Y/N..."

"She took away my Ayato and brother..."

"Why does she have to find out?"
"Why must she ruin our plan?"
"Why must she be so smart?"
"I'll avenge you, brother..."
"Y/N will pay with blood."
"You'll pay Y/N...."
"YOU'LL PAY!!!"

~End~