Day 3

Dear Diary,
Today I woke up with the same situation, breakfast on the table, and letter under my pillow.

Y/N,
  Surely my lord did get his tea at the end of the day. However, I'm pretty sure it's not for drinking, it's better if you check for your bedsheets tonight.

Thoma.

After finishing, I left the room. Avoided Ayatoast for the whole day again. Seems like he doesn't like it anymore, he pinned me against the wall in the living room and ask for an explanation.

Another death question, now I finally understand men answering their girlfriends. Any wrong answers can result death, yet there is no right answer, but only distraction to hold him off.

"Because I was busy." I replied. "Really? I don't like lies..." His face darkened. "I'm being real, I'm working with the traveller." I confirmed with him.

Later that day I saw a shuumatsuban spying at me. Thoma was right about having ways to find out the truth, poor Sayu, made to keep an eye on me the whole day.

However, I wasn't lying at all, I am working with traveller, just didn't tell him the full thing. As long as I don't lie to him and don't decline him, I'll be fine.

However, today when I was about to snooze, Ayaka caught me by the shoulders before I lie on my bed. Might seems crazy, but there is a pool of blood on the bed today.

Imaginations went wild in my head. Can this be the blood from the previous victims? Ayatoast had them stored up jars by jars, probably spills it out and signals the day of his murder for the next victim.

Probably my blood will spill like this tonight, how scary. What does he do with that jars of blood anyway? Does he drink it like tea?

I mean blood is highly nutritional in iron, but isn't it a bit extreme? According to Thoma's letter, I should sleep at Ayatoast's room probably for tonight.

"Ayaka, please inform Thoma to change the sheets tonight." You told Ayaka with a trembling voice.

The Raiden shogun seems to be nice and sent two guardians to protect me.

But when I was about to leave and settle down at Ayatoast's room, he called me over to have some tea. Dear celestia, it might sounded to be the death of me, but it's just some ordinary green tea.

Thoma said, as long as it's not red tea, I'll be fine. Who knows what's inside the red tea, might be blood, might have sleeping powder for me to fall unconscious so he'll murder me at night.

However, after drinking the green tea, I'm perfectly fine. I decided to spend that night in his room, but after changing my clothes, I saw the red stain on the back of it.

I think it's not Ayatoast's doing this time, but mine. I gave Thoma the kimono and after knowing it's not Ayatoast's doing, Thoma was relieved and I get to sleep back to my room for tonight.

All those fears are just created by myself.

Y/N