Day 2

Dear Diary,

Today when I woke up, there is another letter underneath my pillow, and a breakfast on my table.

I opened up the letter and read:

Y/N,
My lord is a calculating man, though he had changed his behaviour, his style never changed, you are right. He might set up a few tricks to harm you.

  You are the only one aware of the situation now, the previous young ladies did not care, hence ended up missing. It's not hard to overcome that situation, just don't give him a direct answer.

  And I just forgot to tell you something very important on the first day:

5. Be aware of the bed sheets.
- If there is a pool of blood on the bed, do not hesistate to sleep in the same room with him that night.

It might sound suicidal, but apparently a lady once made it alive like that.

- Also if he offered you tea that day, check for it's colours, make sure it's not red. He'll use thousands of way to let you drink it, use millions of ways to avoid it.

- Once you drink it, it's the end.

6. He knows.
- Never lie to my lord, he somehow has alot of tunnels to find out the truth anytime. The more trust he earns from you, the easeir to sway he is.

7. He doesn't like rejection
- He's a bit controlling sometimes, but when he asks a request, don't decline it. He's a stressed man, he'll get angry easily.

I hope I have not miss out anything this time, stay safe there Y/N.

Thoma.

"Don't give him an answer, and don't lie to him... such a brain teaser..." I thought while taking a dook dook.

They say taking a dook dook stimulates thinking and reliefs stress, hence I am taking this opportunity to find out.

Apparently, they aren't fake at all, I'm now feeling more relaxed and connected the dots. That's right, brain teasing. Give him the yesn't answer.

"Y/N, can you help me ask Thoma for tea?" Ayatoast asked. The smile was horrifying, left an eternal mark in my mind.

However, it's also a perfect timing to out to test. If I succeed, I survive. If I fail, I die. The definition of do or die.

"Sure, I'll tell Ayaka to pass on the message." I replied to him with a smile. Surprisingly, he didn't say anything.

But I clearly know he's not going to let me go that easily.

In the afternoon, I met up with Mr Shikanoin and traveller. I told them about the mysterious pool of blood on the bed, their suspicion seems to rise.

I would be thinking it's the menstrual phase of a woman. But since it comes from Thoma, I'm sure things are not that simple.

Thoma,
  Your tip came in handy in the right timing. I wonder did he actually get his tea at the end?

Y/N

Stuffed it under my pillow, check on bedsheets, done. Snooze for tonight.

Something seems to be restricting Thoma from saying something.

Y/N.