Day 16

Dear Diary,
I still can't get over the fact that Akashi just confessed his crimes like nothing, what had gotten into him?

As few days ago when we are going to hold him a funeral of 3 days, people protested, they believed a person like Akashi doesn't deserve a proper funeral.

Afterall, he is still our friend that's sacrificed his everything until he had enough. We secretly held him a funeral, no one has to know.

Luckily I sorted this out before Ayatoast and my wedding, I don't want to marry a whopperflower. However, I lost a guest that would come.

Today is the day where I officially get married to this calculating man. That's what's written on the contract.

Even though I'm technically 33 now, I'm still running away from my discomfort, I made my bridesmaid run after me.

"Lady Y/N! Come back!!" She chased after me. They expect a woman, in her 30s, lived in Fontaine, is the fiancée of Kamisato Ayatoast to be more elegant, but I'm afraid to disappoint I'm still flipping over fences, jumping off the stairs as if I'm turning back 13.

"Lady Y/N! You might hurt yourself!" They said. I am definitely not touching that thick and uncomfortable kimono, ever!

Meanwhile Ayatoast is already done and was taking a stroll with Thoma. "Lady Y/N! Stop!" My bridesmaid called out. "Hold my boba tea Thoma." Ayatoast placed the boba tea in his hands.

"Uh... sure. What are you doing my Lord?" Thoma asked confused when Ayatoast pulled up his sleeves. He sprinted forward towards me in just a blink of an eye.

"HEY! NOT FAIR!!" I screamed further while Ayatoast scooped me up by the stomach and hung me over his shoulder like a wooden plank.

"Kamisato! Put me down!" I screamed. "I'm going to make this the most unforgettable wedding." Ayatoast teased.

"Make sure she doesn't run away, and you can skip the padding as well, I like her original body shape." Ayatoast said after putting me down at the bride room.

"Master had already take out the padding part, can you cooperate now?" My bridesmaid asked. "Fine." I replied.

"There, it's not that hard." My brides maid said placing the hat on my head. "Marrying Kamisato is hard." I blurted.

"He's changed alot with you." She said while helping me out of the room. Eyes to eyes with Ayatoast, I would give Ayatoast a trash bag and he can still look good in it.

We headed to the Shrine, where I can finally meet Lady Yae. I was a long way climbing the stairs, I nearly fell off a few times. "What's wrong? Can't walk properly after being mesmerised by me?" Ayatoast asked.

What a shameless man, I'm just getting tired. "I'll carry you, come." He said. "Listen here idiot, I am a walking human of 53 Kg. You'll break your arm!" I poked at his arm.

"Didn't you realise how sturdy it is when you poke my arm?" He asked and the grin slit his face in half. "No thank you." I turned away from him while still climbing the stairs.

Finally, we reached the shrine. Quietly kneeling before the Sakura tree before Lady Yae. After her declare, she poured sake on the Sakazuki. They say this ritual is to strengthen the bond of the couple. We need to drink it 3 times in increasing size of the cup...

Knowing me, I never had the best alcohol tolerance. I nervously looked at Ayatoast sipping from the cup. What if I can't carry out this ritual, will the elders look at me in a different way?

I held the sakazuki, they say is to thank our ancestors, I do not like this idea actually, but we are always taught to be grateful, so down the hatch.

The second means our vows to be with together, I don't really think it's happening, however seeing Ayatoast drinking it like a responsible man, I shouldn't disappoint either.

However, I'm starting to feel dizzy. Knowing there is still a third cup, I couldn't stop myself from feeling nauseous.

My mind snapped when the third cup was served, it meant to bless our fertility. I'M SORRY WHAT?! I was absolutely frozen when Ayatoast drank it like nothing.

When the Sakazuki was passed to me, I absolutely hesitated. My vision is starting to get blurry, the sign of getting drunk.

Ayatoast saw me and secretly stuffed a handkerchief in my hand. I poured the sake in my mouth, and quietly spat it on the handkerchief. I might pass out in mid celebration.

Lady Yae gave me a comb for the next step. Quietly held it and prayed to the Raiden Shogun, hoping that she won't make this marriage work out, I can't stand this Ayatoast.

Turning around to Ayatoast as he overlapped my hand. I quietly peeked at him and realised how tall he actually is. (Even though we are just 20 cm apart.) His hand is large, and gloved as well, keeping my hands warm.

Lady Yae passed us a vow from the Narukami Shrine. Oh no, I've been reading Fontainian for so long until I forgot Inazuman. My brain disconnected and was blabbering random words like...

"Pen, Pineapple, Apple, Pen-" I can see from his face, that effort on surpressing his laughter. If no one was watching, I would've punched him right in the face.

"On normal occasions, we would use naku weed as the offering for the shogun, but since we couldn't find any (Probably Traveller picked all of it.) We'll use tri colour dangos." Lady Yae said.

Before I can let out a confused hum, a dango was passed on my hand. That fragrance, the colour, I would've ate it.

The ceremony was called to an end with Lady Yae tapping our heads with the wish stick. On our way down the stairs, my energy gave up on me.

"I told you, you're just so fragile." Ayatoast held me like a newborn baby, locking his fingers of both hands together and walked down the stairs.

"Hey Kamisato, do you follow the first night tradition?" I asked him randomly. "Maybe." He said. I landed my head heavily on his shoulder as we headed back to Kamisato Estate, I was drained completely.

"I'll break the tradition for you." He said. Thank archons he did, it became a peaceful night.

Y/N.