Reunion

Ally POV

I smiled when I see this couple, Jade hugs Dante from behind while her lovable boyfriend cooking something for us without feeling ignored by her for being so closed to him. In my eyes, they looked like a Koalas. Dante becomes the mother and Jade becomes the baby Koala that don't want to be separated.

We're in Dante's apartment, Jade that suggest it. She wants to know where his living and Dante agreed. His apartment is not too far from me and Jade's house, so he can come to her house anytime that he wants.

"Meals ready!" She shouted, Dante puts the food on the table and Jade helps putting the plates, forks and knifes, glass, even a bottle of champagne for three of us.

"Ooo lala what's this?" I asked.

"Behold... For my master piece!" He said with a dramatic tone and a proud wide smile. "Chicken potato crisp with tomato sauce." Don't forget to act like an italian chef that kissed his fingers that he made in ok sign.

"Mhmm looks and smelled very good." I give him a compliment and he looks happy with it.

"Come on let's eat, I really wanna try this so bad!" Jade really impatient and Dante chuckles seeing his lovely.

"Well, bon appetit ladies." We take a piece of the chicken and the potatoes enough to our own plates.

I take my first bite and chew it slowly so I really can taste the flavors well.

Mhmm...

So... Good...

"Bear bear I love it..." Jade complied.

"What about me?" Jade lifted an eyebrow at him. "So you just love my dish huh?" She shook her head and kissed him on his lips. Dante replies her kiss with pleasure and starting to deeper the kiss.

Sigh...

Here we go again...

I decided to avert my gaze from them, till I remembered they did the same thing like this when we still in highschool. I guess nothing changes about them and that makes me happy for it.

"Mhmm~." I guess Jade is running out of oxygen now and I can hear she's hitting him.

A glimpse of memory about me and Tristan passed. I hit my cheeks with my two hands and try to forget about it cause it's very embarrassing.

"Ehem." Dante looks at me and make his eyebrows up and down. "Jealous?" I rolled my eyes as an answer.

"Nah she's not jealous at all, trust me." He looked a little shocked when he heard it.

"How come? Is she already give up to find one?" She shook her head.

"Cause she's done it too." She whispered but I still can hear it till my leg kicks her.

I can see Dante two times more shocked than before, his eyes getting wider now.

"Oh my God, I leaving this place just for a year and I guess I missed many things that happened here!" Jade nods and don't forget to give me a naughty smirk.

I kicked her legs again and she just laughed not feeling hurt at all. "What's the blushing for lmao?"

"I'm not blushing!" I covered my cheeks with my hands and her laugh getting louder.

"Hey Jade don't do that. I don't want you to get slammed too." Jade surprised and stare at her boyfriend now.

"What you talking about? Slammed? She even can't run just for a minute, don't you remember?" I give her a sharp stare, but she didn't reacts anything.