Keeping A Secret From Her

Did I just accept him as my boyfriend? That cold guy Tristan Winters is my.. No.. Not my boyfriend. But my fake boyfriend, Ally we just pretend to be a couple. Don't you remember the agreement? No heart feeling's.

But... Why I accept it by the way? And why Tristan choose me? Is every girls' in the university likes him? No exception? Really?

Aaaa! This just gives me the headache for my brain, like there's a tornado inside my head. It's your fault for accepting it! So deal with it! And I have to admit something. Today...

I'm nuts.

Bang!

What the-. "Ally!" She jumped on my bed, make me seat, and hold my hands so tight.

"Do you forget how to knock Jade?!" She shrugged her shoulders, as a don't care sign.

"Ally! I'm so jealous! How you can make Tristan Winters falls for you?! What's your secret girl?! Tell to your bestie over here!" I shouldn't accept that stupid agreement.

"I don't have that secret to tell." I let go of from her hands and lie down. "Besides we're just-." Oh no.

"Hmm? We're just what?" Shit! Stupid mouth! Stupid mouth! You forget what Tristan said!

"This agreement is only you and I who knows this." He gave me that cold gaze again.

"Just us?" Mhmm he replied. "Even my best friend?" He shook his head.

"Are you going to get us caught?" I can hear his husky voice so clear. "We even haven't start this yet. I don't want to know. You can't tell this to your friend even you guys have a close relationship together."

"So you won't tell your friend also?"  He shook his head again.

"They have very good instinct. So don't be surprise if they come to you later." This man is really not fair. Aaaa I don't care. At least his not being rude. "So remember short. This agreement is only you and I who knows this. If someone knows our relationship is only a fake... I'll do something to you later and believe me you won't like it short."

When I heard his threat, my whole body shivers in scare. I don't want him to do anything to me so I nod immediately.

"Ally! We're just what?!" She asked irritated.

"Eeeee I mean... We're just get to know each other... So slow down." Please... Forget what I said... Don't take it to your mind Jade...

"Haha I'm just so excited! Cause I really can't believe this! It just like having a daydream. I'm really happy for you Ally!" She lie down next to me.

Phew that was close.

"So... How you guys fall for each other?" She asked, with her two eyebrows go up and down fastly.

I don't know what to say or how I explain how I be with him. Do I must tell her I meet him cause I overheard his conversation with his ex? Or... He accuse something that I don't do? And finally about this agreement, and I feel he forced me to do this.

"Come on Ally... Tell me..." I don't know how to explain, I'm confused. So... I turn my body to the other side and pretend to sleep.

"Ally you stingy!" She seat and shaking my body roughly. "Tell me Ally! Tell me! My curiosity will kill me like hell!" She just like a kid that doesn't get her bedtime story and forcing her mother to tell her a story before sleep time.

"It's your business! Deal with it!" Sorry Jade. I swear I don't know how to explain or tell.

"Aaaaa Ally!" She's still shaking me roughly. "Your hiding something from me...? Aren't you?" I can feel her serious gaze, without seeing her I already know. I turn my head to see her face and I shook my head and turn my head again. "Are you sure?" I nod. "Ally... You know you can tell me anything right? Cause we're friends... Don't forget about that." I turn my head to see her face, she's really in serious mode right now.

I seat and hold her hands tight. "Jade... I'm fine... Thank you for the worry... But I swear I'm fine... And I'll always remember that your my best friend in a whole galaxy, I'll never take it for granted." I really do find, cause he didn't hurt me. I'm just confused about the agreement that's all, other than that I'm really good.

"Remember Ally, anything that bothers you. Tell me immediately, I'm here. Just like me if something bothers me, I immediately come to you. Don't hesitate ok." God. I'm very lucky to have a friend like her. Suddenly she pointing her little finger at me. "Promise?" I look at her serious gaze right now, she's so funny with that face.

I chuckled, "I promise my Jady..." I hug her spoiled, she hug's me back and we're in this hugging thing for minutes. She let's go of her hug, I do the same as well.

"Well you know... Mom is in a mad mode right now. And you know how fussy she is in that mode." I chuckled.

"Mom's are mom's... And we can't change that till we die, or maybe someday... We'll be just like them haha. I can't imagine how I be a mother in the future." We both laughing.

"You'll be a great mom for his future kids." She wink's, she really knows how to tease me. She doesn't know this is just only pretend, he doesn't love me Jade and I don't love him too.

So it's impossible.

"What about you and your husband Jade? You guys are going to be a great parents for your future kids." Haha gotcha!  I can see her red blush so clear, her cheek's really just like tomatoes now haha.

"Aaaa you really know how return my own words." I laughed cause she pursed her lips.

"I've learned it from you sis." She still pursing her lips.

"Aaaa I want to take a shower right now!" She runs out from my room and I laughed again.

Sorry Jade, I'll keep this for a secret.

I hope you won't mad with me.