chapter 13

Author's pov... 

    Finally the day have arrived for ezra and zane ... but they both have no idea that each other having feelings towards ... From erza point of view zane was forced by his parents ... And for zane it was same ... but none of of them thought of sorting out this matters at any cost ... ezra was sitting idol while the makeup artist doing his job and in other hand zane was talking henry and alan with small smile on his face ...

 Big mew:'' Hmmm... so you are zane huh... My little babies ezra's soon to be husband huh?"... Alan bowed when he once sees mew and others ... While zane and henry did the same respecting them back...

Tharn:''Dada don't scare him ... if you do something else and sugar lips will punish me ... so stop acting and i know you already know about him ...'' Tharn rolled his eyes while everyone chuckled at his reaction ... 

Zane :" Hahaha... Its alright sir tharn ... its nice meeting you in person sir mew ... we have heard alot about you and its good to see you once again ..."Baby gulf giggles weekly while mew pout his lips ...

Gulf:"Loo..loo...looking hot..." Mew gaps while zane laugh at gulfs complementary ...

" Mew gaps while zane laugh at gulfs complementary 

    Zane:" Thank you mr gulf ... And i hope your health is alright ?... And mr ezra keeping talking about your health ..." Gulf give thumps while little moved his wheelchair towards the front ..."

Big mew:"I AM WATCHING YOU ..." type clears throat from his back while mew give big innocent smile ever towards zane ...

Type:"DADAA... Stop your craziness for god sake and did you had your tablets just take your brothers too if not your wife's going to kick you all ... AND STOP THREATENING OUR GRANDSON ..." zee drag mew and others while henry and zane laugh at type who scolding them ...

Zane:"Its ok sir type ... And thanks for inviting our relatives to this wedding too ... " Type shake his while he pat zane's head ...

Type:'' First of all its grandpa type and second its your wedding and you got all rights to invite them ... like i said their is no word in our dictionary rich and poor did you get it... all are equal to us ... so stop worrying you going ruin your makeup huhhh... this boy ...." Type face change once he here nat and valentinas voice ... they cant control their excitement to themselves ...

Nat/valentina:" HIII Baby boy ..."Type glared at them while they keeping dancing in same spot ... type dragged them from the spot while all three laugh at their reaction ...

Alan:" HOW TO GET HANDSOME FACE LIKE YOU DUDE?... They are something else then i thought god...." 

Carter:"Are you ready for the weeding lee baby ...?" Zane nod his head while he walk towards the stage while everyone give him a warm smile ...