chapter 7

Author's pov...

       Mr and Mrs Carter with Zane and Henry keep looking at the appointment order which was issued by tharn ... They can't that mr tharn have visited them to thier place and he personally handover the appointment for them to work in their hospital...

Mrs Lisa:"Here carter I have prepared dinner for you guys have it and what are you all four looking at huh?..." Mr Carter handover the envelope to Mrs Lisa while she roll her eyes beofre glaring at four ...

Mr Carter:"Sorry Lisa i forget you don't know English... You know right today morning mr tharn and his family visited us and he have handover this appointment order to us ... He want us to work in his hospital but how can I leave this place and leave tel..." Mrs Lisa kicked Henry from her way while she sit down glaring at them....

Mrs Lisa:"Hey you brat stop being so good to this people ... Not everyone need your help here ... They are using you and your good side ... Look opportunity just knocked your house today not everyone get it and why are you wasting the skills here ... Move on carter as a good friend of you I'm give you this advice and also think about Zane ...

You spend all the savings on this people not even caring about Zane ... Even I have saved something for Henry what about you and what about his dream you very well know about his dream right then how long he going to work his ass off and pay everything he want and what you going to do tell me and mrs may carter what about you huh supporting your idiot husband move on guys ... Think before taking wide decision... You brat move let's go let them think ..." Henry nod his head beofre tailing his mom behind ...

Mrs may:"Lisa is right carter ... You know very well we should help Zane at any cost and you gave him words too right and let's join the hospital tomorrow and I'm sure they will pay us well and we can help Zane to right to full fill his dream ... ". Mr Carter look at his wife and Zane who nod thier head ...

Mr Carter:"Alright let's join tomorrow that's final ... What ever we doing is for you Zane ... Make us both even proud did you get ... This is for you baby Lee..." Mr Carter sign the appointment while Mrs may signed it too before looking at Zane who hugged them both ...

Zane:"I'm more proud of you both ... All the best for your new job ... But i think you won't have your personal nurse with you anymore dad ..."  All three laugh at Zane words while Mrs may hugged Zane and carter happily...

On other side Ezra was going to his files beofre sign it ...when he heard a knock while he look at his watch and find it's almost 11:30 pm.... He sigh and look at the door find Tevis walks in with a milk glass ...

Tevis:"When it comes to work you almost forgot to eat properly huh baby ... Your spoiling your health here drink his milk and your favourite cookies I made it for you ..." Ezra clap his hand in tiny forgetting he is a judge ...

Ezra:"Thank you peacock love you so much ... " Ezra took his first bite of his cookies with a closing his eyes felling it's tasty...

Tevis:"Did you like it baby ? Elisa told me that I have burnt it little ... She is being brat like her daddy ... It's comes in generation it seems ..." Ezra laugh at Tevis face reaction while he gulp down the milk glass in one go ...

Ezra:"Thank you peacock.... Love you so much ..." Tevis nod his head while he held Ezra hand who looked at him with a smile ...

Tevis:"Just hear me out baby ... I know your fade up with this topic because everyone keep saying this to you but your getting aged to right ... And you know baby gulf condition right when ever we have talk with him all he ask is about your marriage... Look we are not forcing you but this is our wish too ...

Only you and that brat Seth have left over to get married baby Ezra ... Elisa she is just 5 but your not like that right ... You have good reputation in the society you look handsome,cute and beautiful and everyone wants to marry you but your not showing any sort of reaction towards the marriage topic ...DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE OR DO YOU LIKE MR ZANE? "Ezra clear his thorat while he continue with his work ...

Ezra:"It's getting late peacock go to your bed and have good sleep ... Let's not talk about it anymore alright good night..." Tevis sigh sadly while he walks out...

Tevis:"I know what to do with you Ezra baby ... I'm your grandpa remeber it ... My little mew is far more better than you he married your papa when he was in college but your damaging our family name by no showing interest in it... Alright I will show you what this Tevis Alexander suppasit is capable of wait and watch ..." Tevis look behind the door beofre walking towards his room...

At morning Ezra walks down the stairs and got suprised that baby gulf was sitting at dining table with others while he rush down and hug him tightly before kissing his cheeks ...

Ezra:"Baby gulf look i told you right your getting better day by day na ... Keep it up baby Ezra loves you so much ..." Gulf and everyone kept quite while Ezra looked everyone before taking his seat ...

Seth:"Big brother ..." Ezra stopped eating in middle while everyone looked at main door while Ezra throw the plate beofre walking out furiously without caring others he glare at Seth before passing him ...

Valentine:"Because of this brat son of mine ... Baby don't eat anything nat what to do ..." Tevis pinch valentine and nat who hiss in a pain while he glare at them ...

Type:"Mrs Jenny place take papa inside .... I have unfinished business with my lovely grandson..." Mrs Jenny nod her head while she pull the wheelchair inside gulf room who try to look at Seth but Mrs Jenny moved in to his room fastly ...

Seth:"Grandpa type....i...i..can explain na ... Mommy ,papa ..." Nat and valentine looked away while maid handover a long stick to type who marched towards Seth before starting to hit him without caring anyone's word ...

Type:"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH A GIRL INAPPROPRIATE WAY SETH...THIS IS WHAT WE TEACHED YOU HUH? WHERE DID YOU LEARNED ALL THIS SHITS HUH ? FROM NOW ON YOUR NOT LEAVING THIS MANSION AT ANY COST DON'T LOOK BIBLE AND BUILD THEY WONT GO AGAINST MY WORD ... BE THANKFUL I DON'T THROW YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT ... AND FROM ON YOU DO YOUR WORK NO ONE WILL HELP YOU DID YOU GET IT ..." Seth nod his head while he walks towards his room while type throw the stick in anger beofre walking away ...

Zane:"  Are sure he won't get disturbed by my call dude ? I'm afraid to call him ..." Zane keep biting his nails while Henry snatch the phone called Ezra before handing it over to Zane who looked at Henry with wide eyes ...

    Other side Ezra walks inside the courtroom with straight face and took his seat while others wished him before seating down in their place ...

  Ezra:"So what case we have today ? Divorce case come on guys not again I'm tried of divorce?..."  All laugh at Ezra whining like a baby while lawyer laugh at his complaint ...

Lawyer:"But they want the divorce at any cost my lord and they been married for two years ..." Ezra nod his head while his phone vibration makes him smile huge ...

Ezra:"Alright let's finish this case fast I have important call to attend let's get into the case first ..." Lawyer's nod thier head while Ezra keep listening to them but his mind his occupied by Zane's call....

Spoiler ...

Ezra:"Wow ... This taste good mr Zane ... Really tasty sugar lips and everyone will love it if get them something tasty like this for sure..." Zane smile and nod his head beofre walking behind Ezra ...

Zane:"Why don't you get inside your car mr Ezra it's following you behind right ..." Ezra breath in and out before turing towards Zane ...

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....