chapter 14

Author's pov...

Everyone keep looking at Zane who was laying on sofa for an hour ... Not showing the sign of waking up ... Ezra is getting more restless after seeing Zane unconscious like this for first time and that too right after thier marriage...

Zee:"Baby are you sure Zane is not pregnant? ..." Zee keep looking at Zane while while family looked at Zee who forgot gulf's stare ...

Gulf:"As...s..asshole .... Stop it ... " Zane cough a little while he opened his eyes and looked everyone watching him with worried face ...

Saint:"Are you alright baby boy ? ... Why did you faint all of the sudden did you stressed out because of this marriage or something else?..." Zane looked everyone while nodding his head ...

Zane:"I'm sorry for making to you worry at my first day ... I passed out because I never seeing such huge mansion in my life .... No...no..no... I mean palace that's why I'm sorry ..." Zane bow to everyone while whole family start to laugh at his cute confess ...

Nat:"Ohh Zane baby ... Hahaha your cute na ... Even I was same when I entered here but i don't passed out like you but your cute na baby ..." Nat pinched Zane cheeks while little mew pulled him closer ...

Type:"Zane baby don't stress out at your Frist day ... This is one of the mansion we have alot like this baby ... Soon you will get used to it okay trust me ... Now go take rest .... Ezra baby take him to your room ..." Ezra nod his head while he walk towards baby gulf before kissing his cheeks ...

Abby:"Have good night brother in law and you to baby ..." Abby took Elisa towards her room while everyone walked towards thier room while type and tharn left alone ....

Type:"Will he be okay tharn? ... I'm worried about him ... And that Seth brat omg ? ..." Type held his head while tharn hug him to comfort back ...

Ezra opened his room door allowing Zane to enter inside his room ... Apart from his family members no one is allowed inside the room but know he letting Zane inside his room ... He some what happy but same time he don't want to Confess it to Zane ...

Zane:"My...my... It's really huge mr Ezra and even our house it not this big compared to your bedroom ..." Zane was exploring each and every corner of the room while Ezra sat on the bed and watch him with a smile ...

Ezra:"Zane your clothes have already been arranged inside the closet and you have all essential things inside the bathroom just get refresh i will wait for you go head ... And one condition don't faint seeing the bathroom did you get it ..." Both kept silent untill they both start to laugh ...

Later both got fresh up and sat on bed each side facing thier back ... And no one is ready to look each other's face ... Until Zane spoke up...

Zane:"Mr Ezra you can sleep on bed ... I will take the couch ... " Ezra turned his turned his head fast towards Zane who holding his pillow in the hands...

Ezra:"Mr Zane please don't do it ... Look it's huge bed we can sleep here freely and i don't route on sleep ... Just fell free and good night ..." Zane nod head while laydown beside Ezra who already fallen a sleep ...

Zane was keeping turning and twisting around and he lost his sleep because it was his Frist time sleeping in huge bedroom and that too beside Ezra his first crush and now his husband...  He keep looking at Ezra who was sleeping like a baby with his mouth open and drooling and also he find his pinky finger holding his thump in his sleep ...

Zane:"Hahaha your such a cutie mr Ezra ... I don't even noticed your holding my hands in the sleep huh I was busy admiring you ... Have good sleep mr Ezra..." He cover him while he drift to sleep looking at Ezra ...

At morning Zane woke up early when his alarm wake him up like use well ... He walked towards the balcony and find it's still early morning and find Grauds having chit chat and also little mew , Venice and tharn walking outside the mansion ...

Zane:"They must have going for walking... May be I should join them from tomorrow..." Zane walked inside the bathroom and got fresh while he find Ezra walking towards him with a smile ...

Ezra:"Shall we have talk Zane ?..." Zane nod his head while they both settled on the couch while Ezra moved his phone towards Zane who looked at him ...

Zane:"WHAT IS IT MR EZRA ... IT'S LIKE A AGREEMENT BOUND ?..." Ezra nod his head ...

Ezra:"I KNOW THIS MARRIAGE WAS FORCED ONE TO YOU MR ZANE ... EVEN MY FAMILY DID THE SAME LIKE YOUR PARENTS DID AND I KNOW YOUR LOOKING AT ME LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND AND I ALSO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE AGREED FOR THIS MARRIAGE BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO HURT MY GRANDPA'S AND YOUR PARENTS TOO ... BUT I DONT WANT MY MARRIAGE TO BE HAPPEN LIKE THIS ESPECIALLY A FORCED ONE ...

SO JUST SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU CAN DIVORCE ME AT ANY TIME AFTER OUR ONE YEAR OF MARRIAGE... UNTIL WE HAVE TO BE COUPLE FOR OUTSIDE AND BEST FRIENDS INSIDE THIS FOUR WALLS ... I HAVE ALREADY SIGNED AND ITS YOUR TURN PLEASE SIGN IT AND I WON'T STOP ZANE ... YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE AFTER THIS AGREEMENT GET COMPLETED AND ALSO YOU WILL GET SHARES FROM THIS ONE ..." Zane was huge shock and he don't get what Ezra was talking about but he know his that Ezra don't love him and he don't like this marriage too ...

Zane:"Huh... Oh yeah sure ..." Zane just signed it with absent minded but he still processing it ... Untill they heard door knock.... And find type walking towards them while Ezra placed the phone inside his pocket ...

Ezra:"Hope you keep this secret from everyone... Even with your family and Henry too mr Zane ..."

Type:"What secret huh? Don't pull your tricks with Zane too you brat ... Come on let's go downstairs fast breakfast is ready .... "

Zane walk down with type while Ezra follows him behind ... For Zane he loves Ezra alot and he don't want to lose him at any cost and he won't ... He have fixed his mind that he is husband of Ezra and he will do whatever for him ...

   Spoiler ...

Seth:"YOUU.... HOW DARE YOU GET INSIDE OUR MANSION HUH ? DO YOU KNOW THE VALUE OF THIS PLACE AND I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME ...

Ezra:"SHUT UP YOU BRAT ... HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE TOWARDS MY HUSBAND? MIND YOUR WORDS SETH HE IS YOUR BROTHER IN LAW AND ALSO SON IN LAW OF THIS FAMILY DON'T SHOW YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME ... BY THE WAY I HAVE SUPRISE FOR YOU BABY BROTHER ..."

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....