chapter 5

Author's pov...

   Ezra was spending time with baby gulf who was having his breakfast...while Ezra keep talking to him and smiling to him ... Everyone take care of baby gulf like a new born baby in thier family because he getting aged and they don't want to lose him at any cost ...

Mew:"You are not going to visit mr Zane ?... I thought your leaving with your grandpa type ..." Gulf sigh them while mew held his hand with a smile ...

Ezra:"Mr Zane he is friend of mine ... Just fews days ago I meet him ... We are going to meet him ..." Gulf smile teasing while Mew and the nurse laugh at Ezra face reaction...

Nurse:"Hahaha he love to tease you sir Ezra ..." Ezra shake his head while he pinch baby gulf cheeks...

Ezra:"Don't think something else in this cute little brain of you baby gulf ... He is just friend that's it and he trying to be police officer so I don't have any idea of love and marriage ect ect ..." Gulf face become sad while Ezra sigh and held baby gulf hand tightly ...

Gulf:"if...if...you love him ...get married...we ...we are with you my ba...baby ..." Ezra laugh at gulf words while he hug him tightly ... Beofre kissing his cheeks ...

Ezra:"If I have idea about marriage I will inform you all got it ..." Gulf and mew nod thier head while Ezra wipe gulf lips beofre walking out...

Gulf:"He ...he...will get married right mew?..." Mew nod his head beofre kissing gulf's palm ...

Mew:"He will baby gulf ... Don't stress ok later we will have chitchat Zee and everyone will visit you ... Know sleep take rest alright baby ..." Gulf nod his head he laydown while nurse pull the blanket over him before sitting next to him ...

At living room type and Tevis looked at gifts they brought for Zane family ...while tharn keep patting his legs ... Because he never visited slam after he walked out of president posting and he know how the opposite party plays dirty game with them ... Even after Alex become the president he got threatened by few of the slam people not to interfere in thier life ...

Type:"Hey tharn stop thinking about it leave it ... You have tried your best and even Alex did but we can't do anything which affects other people thier right ... It would have back fired to us ... Let's see this time ..." Tharn nod his head but still he fell guilty...

Ezra:"Papa and mommy where you guys are coming right know huh?..."

Valentine:"Of course to meet our future son in law right nat..." Nat nod his head while Ezra look at his dada who was getting ready for his meeting... He raise his hand in surrender while shaking his head ...

Little mew:"Mini baby gulf don't look at dada like that I don't have anything to do with your papa and mommy choise I have meeting I will meet you guys later ... I will go and look at baby gulf bye bye be careful on your way ..." Little mew almost run away while he walk out while nat and valentine run behind which make type and Tevis laugh at thier childishness...

Type:"This kids i can't handle them ... Guards take all the bags ... Be careful with the bags ..." They nod thier head while they drive off towards the slam ...

Ezra:"Grandpa tharn why don't you take any action when your president at back it's like I'm picking up on you just want to know why they don't allow anyone of you who does good things for the slam area..." Tharn looked at Ezra who waiting for his answer ...

Tharn:"I have tried Every way to help them and some of the people from thier have worked in our factories to we have paid them well but after the party changes everything have changed no one can step inside the slam area and I know how cunning those assholes is been they get all the fund and those nothing to them ... When our party was thier we build the schools over thier but those idiots have demolished it too and they threaten us showing the people and kids over thier and still some local parties ruling over thier I hope we reach safely..." Type roll his eyes and slap tharn's hand ...

Type:"For god sake talk like a mafia leader asshole ... They have threaten you and your crying over here saying it huh? Don't you fell ashamed to say that tharn you should have done something you should have never stepped back tharn ...." Tevis and all nod thier head while tharn pout his lips ...

Nat:"Don't worry papa i will talk to little mew and ask for solution for this matter and hope we could do something for them ..." Type and tharn nod thier head while driver pull the car near the big wall ...

Tharn:"Even this was thier idea to cover up the slam area ... Because once we had the conference from other countries members... To cover up thier fraudlent they have build this fucking wall and this is still here I can't believe it assholes ...

Andrew:"Sir tharn we have to walk down ... We can't drive inside the area let's go i will show the way for mr Zane house ..." Tharn and every nod thier head while they follow Andrew ...

Other side Zane and henry going through the books while they heard the knock from door while carter sign them to continue what they doing and he open the door getting suprised by the guest...

Type:"Hmmm should we stand here and keep looking at eachother face or you going to invite us in ? ..." Type tease him while mr Carter shake his head before nodding it ...

Mr Carter:"Please get in mr  suppasit it's my pleasure you guys have come to our house ... If you have informed we would have come to your place right ?..."

  Type:"Why we are not welcomed here or something sir carter ..." Zane and Henry keep looking at eachother while a giggle bring back them to this world...

Nat:"Hello you must be mr Zane right.... I'm Nathaniel papa of his boy over here and son in law of suppasit family ...you can call me nat ..."

Valentine :"Hi guys I'm valentine mom of baby Ezra and Seth that brat ... Daughter in law of suppasit family ... You can call me mom too ..." Nat and valentine glare at eachother while Tevis clear his head ...

Tevis:"Don't mind this kids ... I'm Tevis grandpa of Ezra nice meeting you guys and by the way nice punch dude ..." Zane can't believe his eyes or ears ... He is still processing while Henry shake him off ...

Zane:"Hello sir's and mam nice meeting you all and you to mr Ezra ..." Ezra nod his head with lite smile while nat and valentine keep looking at him...

Spoiler ...

  Tharn:"You may be a local gangster asshole but you have no idea with whom your dealing it ..." Tharn pull out his gun from his coat while everyone step behind ...

Alan:"Chill down mr tharn ... I don't have any dead wish but you have touched our boundaries that's it and I'm questioning you man..." Type slap him on his head while everyone step aside even Zane and Henry did ...

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

    Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....