chapter 8

Author's pov...

  Ezra walks out fast once is case got completed ... He move towards his room while calling back Zane ... He smiles while he clear his thorat before keeping straight face ...

Ezra:"Hello mr Zane ...what a pleasant surprise you have called me I'm sorry for not answering your call I was middle of my judgement that's why I can't answer you ..." Other side Zane kept silent while Ezra pull out his phone far from his ear and looked at the call ...

Zane:"I...i... I am sorry too mr Ezra ... I just want to inform you that dad and mom have agreed to work in your hospital and from tomorrow they will start thier work ... I just to let you know and thanks for the opportunity mr Ezra and also please inform me suppasit about this news ..." Ezra nod his head while he faceplam that he forgot Zane can't see him ...

Ezra:"Sure mr Zane ... And don't worry about your parents they safe in our hands ... I will inform grandpa tharn and sugar lips going to be happy after hearing this news... So how is your studies are going mr Zane ..." Ezra walks out towards his car while Grauds open the door to him while he throw the coat beside him...

Zane:"Yeah it's going great and mr Ezra if you don't mind can we meet ..." They are was complete silent from each side ...while Ezra clear his throat while speaks out ...

Ezra:"Where should I meet you mr Zane ... Just share me your location I will meet you there in minutes..."  Zane shared his location while Ezra told the location where he want go to Andrew...

Grauds followed the car behind Ezra when they turn in other direction... Within  minutes Ezra reached the location which Zane shared to him ... Ezra step down from the car while he ask Grauds to stay behind ...

Henry:"Just wipe off your droll from your  mouth mr Zane ... Remember his family background don't even think about falling in love with him .." Zane glare Henry while he hold Zane face and make him look at Ezra who walking towards them ...

Ezra:"Hahaha it's really i totally forgot your location mr Zane ... I always face this issue sometimes... So what is the special occasion that you have invited me here ..." Henry clear his thorat to get Ezra attention while both Zane and Ezra keep talking to themselves...

Henry:"Ok fine dude see you later ... Seems like I'm thrid wheel here you guys please continue I will take my leave ... But don't you dare step inside my restaurant..." Henry stomp his feet beofre walking towards his home ...

Ezra:"Mr Henry..." Ezra look at Zane who chuckled his friends reaction... "Sorry mr Zane I don't mean to ignore him ... "

Zane:"Huh don't be sorry he sometimes act like that let's go mr Ezra i just want to treat you because you have opportunity for my parents so i want to show my gratitude... I can't afford alot but once i earn well I will surely treat a feast but for now just adjust and don't denied it ..." Ezra laugh at Zane words while shake his head...

Ezra:"Ohh mr Zane don't think too much and I'm tired with this high class resturants today I want to try something from your street ... Let's go then shall we mr Zane ..." Zane nod his head while he walk towards Mrs Lisa restaurant while Henry avoid Zane ...

Mrs Lisa:"My...my...whom we have here today Zane ... You must be mr Ezra Grandson of suppasit's right ... I heard about you mr Ezra Zane keep talking about you and..." Henry push the glass which broken into pieces which distract mrs Lisa reaction while she chase Henry from their while Zane drag her to corner ...

Zane:"Aunty Lisa please don't make this situation awkward he is here to just eat your food please bring your signature dish and show your talent to him ..." Mrs lisa playfully glare at Zane while she walks away ...