chapter 2

Author's pov...

  Their was a commotion inside the courtroom ... Each and everyone talking and having chit chat ... Until they heard the name of the judge ...The bailiff walks towards the courtroom while everyone stood from their place when the find judge walking towards his sit ...

Ezra:"Good morning have your sit please and let's start with todays case ..." Ezra looks a small kid standing near the witness box with her face was covered with buries....

Lawyer:"My lord this kid us nothing to do with my client .... Her mom sold her to their family and run off with the money leaving her abandoned...And this two years they taking care of her like their own kid but she have stolen money and jewels from their house ... When the caught her red handed she changed the whole platter against my client ..." Ezra keep looking at the small kid who was sobbing silently ...

Ezra:"Done representing your client behalf mr jack ..." Mr Jack gulp down while he look at the small kid who looking at him in her side eyes ...

Kid:"Ca...can...can... I talk ? Please no one listens to me ... Please..." She cries hiding her face with her hand....

Ezra:"Sure get in that box little baby ... You can talk whatever you want and no one going to stop you trust me it's a promise..." She walk slowly towards the witness box and face the person who glaring at her...

Ria:"I...i... am Ria ... I'm 14 years old ... Whatever this uncle said is wrong my parents died in a accident that's happens while they working a construction field and then they sent me to the orphanage but later this uncle adopted me saying they don't have kids .... But....but...they lied to me ...

They use to treat me badly ... And give Tons of work each day and also aunty use to hit with me rod if she get angry ... And one day aunty was not at home that day he dragged me towards his room and start to touch me badly I pushed him and run towards my room and locked it ... The same was happened days before and aunty caught him doing abusing me but he blamed me that I have sealed his money and jewels and they hit him hardly for days ... And know they want me to throw out ... I promise I don't do something like that trust me na ..." She cries hardly while Ezra look how the man start to sweat for each and every words the girls spokes ...

Client:"My lord ...don...don't trust her she is poison... Her words don't have clarity
I don't do something like that I value kids so much ... I don't do something like that for sure ...just throw her inside the jail then she know how to value persons who saved her life and give good and happy life ..." Ezra keep looking at Ria who shaking her heads for all his words...

Mr Jack:"My lord ... My cli..." Jack words where hanging in the middle while Ezra looked bailiff who nod his head and walk towards Ria and took her towards him ...

Ezra:"Ria don't be afraid na ... Tell me the truth...what were you said is true right ? You can believe me I will give them punishment..." Ria nod her head while crying harder she hugs Ezra tightly while he find her skins have nail scratches ...

Client:"My lord she is blaming someone innocent like me ...." Ezra pulls Ria and glare at him ...

Ezra:"INNOCENT MY FOOT YOU BITCH .... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME HUH? I DON'T SEE HOW YOU SHUTTERING WHILE POINTING OUT YOUR SIDE WORDS ... LOOK HOW DID SHE GOT THIS NAIL SCRATCHES... DO I LOOK LIKE FOOL HUH? ...

YOUR GETTING PRISONMENT OF 20 YEARS FOR ABUSING AND ATTEMPT RAPE CHARGES OVER A 14 YEAR GIRL AND WE ARE CANCELLING YOUR LICENCE FOR DOCTOR.... DON'T YOU FELL SHAME YOU FUCKER ...