chapter 10

Author's pov...

  Type kept silent all his way towards home ... He don't utter a single words towards Tevis who keep looking at his papa in law ... One part of him is relieved that he made proposal for Ezra and on other hand he knows that his papa in law going to skin him alive for sure ...

They have reached the home while type get's down the car beofre shutting the door force fully ... Tevis kept his fingers cross because he don't know what going to happen inside once step down ... Tevis walks behind type while nat and valentine comes towards Tevis who sign them to keep quite ....

Valentine :"Did you talk to Mr Carter and his wife papa ? What did they say ? Did they accept our baby Ezra ? ... Who won't accept him he is cute , handsome and importantly he is young judge in our country... Right nat ..." Nat nod his head while Tevis faceplam before looking behind them...

Type:"SO ALL THREE HAVE MADE YOUR OWN DECISION RIGHT ... HOW COME I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS HUH? TEVIS HOW CAN MAKE A SUDDEN PROPOSAL TOWARDS THEM  ...WHAT THEY WILL THINK ABOUT US HUH? DON'T THEY THINK THAT WE HAVE GAVE THEM THIS POSTION IN OUR HOSPITAL BECAUSE WE ARE TRYING TO CONVIENCE THEM FOR THIS MARRIAGE PROPOSAL HUH? ..." Type sit down holding his head while all three walks towards them with a sad expression...

Nat:"Sugar lips why are you thinking like that huh ? You don't hear what Ezra told about Zane yesterday he spend time with him and also they had dinner together right ... don't you fell that even Ezra having feelings towards Zane..." Type looked at Tevis and nat , valentine who nod thier head ...

Valentine:"We don't have to say about our family history right papa ... That none of them married properly when it comes to suppasit family ... AGREEMENT do you hear me AGREEMENT speaks a lot papa that's why this time we made decision that Ezra marriage will be a arranged whatever it's comes ... Please think about him ... We don't want him to spoil his family too right ... And looking at Zane and Ezra reaction I'm sure they have feelings for both papa ..." Type nod his head whatever valentine said is truth ...

When it comes to a word marriage suppasit brains start to think about A WORD AGREEMENT... And also till this day Ezra never loved someone without his family knowledge...he is always he don't show interest in love or marriage but this time I think he will accept Zane for sure ... Once he comes back we will ask him what do you say papa ..." Type nod his head because whatever they are saying his ture ... He don't want Ezra to affect by them in a word of agreement...

Type:"Fine let's see... When he comes back we will decide it and make a move till then you three stop your crazyness... Did you get it now get lost brats ..." Three giggles at types word while they sign in relief ...

Other side Henry and Zane keep looking at thier new bike while mrs Lisa and may where in cloud nine that thier kids don't want to suffer each day to taking a bus ...

Henry:"Dude this one is newly launched one ... We have talked about it do you remember right I don't know your one punch made uncle carter doctor in famous hospital and we got bike to dude ...." All three laugh at Henry words while Zane looked at his dad who sighed before walking inside ...

Mrs may:"Mr Ezra want's to present you the bike and he want for Spain due to some meeting and mr type have handover the key to us and we can't denied it baby Lee ... And also MR TEVIS MADE A MARRIGE PROPOSAL FOR YOU WITH MR EZRA ..."Zane snap his head towards his dad who nod his head ...while mrs Lisa and Henry clapped thier hands while Zane sighed before sitting down ...

Zane:"Really mom ... Did you really accept thier proposal all of the sudden ? You know right I don't have proper job and I'm trying to become police officer right how can I marry mr Ezra ...." Henry clear his thorat while Zane glare at him ...

Henry:"WHOM DO YOU THINK YOUR FOOLING DUDE? ME OR YOUR PARENTS NO YOUR FOOLING YOURSELF IF YOU SAY YOU DON'T HAVE FELLING TOWARDS MR EZRA..." All three look at Zane who avoid their eye contact...

Mr Carter:"Lee baby look we are not forcing you to marry mr Ezra ... And how can you think we will decline their offer all of the sudden huh? It won't be respectful right and we are in no place to do it too right ... And as a parent's we want our son to be in good hands ... " Mrs may nod her head while Zane looked at them sadly ...

Mrs may:"Don't think we are pushing you way ... From your childhood till today we don't make your wish come ture we failed us a parent's... But now we got a chance to give you a good life ,good environment everything and think this life is god's wish ... He want you to live happily and also mr Ezra will support you no matter what trust me ..." Zane looked at his mom and dad who nod thier head ...

Zane:"I accept that I love mr Ezra and i feelings towards him but do you think he will love me back .... And what suppose if they ask me to move with them to thier mansion how can I leave you all ... Tell me dad ..." Mr Carter held Zane hands tightly beofre looking at him...

Mr Carter:"Then stay with them ... If God wants that to happen then go ahead live your life ... We are not going to leave you alone baby lee and this place is not going to destroy too right ... Your always welcomes here and we always be here for you baby Lee ... Just think carefully before accepting the proposal..." Mrs Lisa patted Zane head beofre walking out leaving Henry and Zane alone ...

Henry:"Come let's go out and test drive our new bike too ... Come on when you step outside your mind get relaxed and you can think carefully before making the decision..." Henry drag Zane towards his bike while Henry sign Zane to get back on his bike ...

  Zane keep looking around the places like he have visited for first time and remember Ezra words how he don't have time to get relaxed with his work pressure... Henry stop the bike near the lake side while Zane walk through the bench at keep looking at sky beofre Henry speaks ...

Henry:"Again don't fool yourself Zane ... This is a good opportunity you have got and also I can see you love Ezra and that  is ture ... So think carefully and answer them ... But don't lose this chance and if mr Ezra don't have love towards you then we will think what to do did you get it ..." Zane nod his head while they fist they hands ...

Spoiler ...

Ezra:"WHY DO YOU GET THIS KIND OF WILD THOUGHTS INSIDE YOUR HEAD GRANDPA... MR ZANE THINKS ME AS BEST FRIEND AND I ACCEPT THAT I HAVE CRUSH ON HIM BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ASK THEM FOR THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL MY GOD YOU GUYS WENT CRAZY ..." Everyone kept silent untill baby gulf showed up ...

Gulf:"You get ... Married or ...do..don't talk to me ..." Ezra looked baby gulf with a huge shock because know he don't have any other option then agreeing for marriage...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....