chapter 3

Zane pov...

    Hello guys it's me Zane Lee carter a normal guys from a middle class family ... My dad is a doctor but he live here in a slam and do work for his place ... He was the first one to get educated from our family and even in our slum area ... My mom is a housewife plus personal nurse only for my dad ... I use to tease them alot but I love them more...

Carter:" Good morning Lee baby ... So ready for your modeling photoshoot?..." I gave him a big smile ...while dad sit down for breakfast...we don't have dining table... It's just small house i use to sleep on living room while dad and mom sleep on their bedroom...

Mrs Nia:"Good morning guys breakfast is ready and mr doctor fast you have appointments to take care ..." Dad winks at his personal nurse who glare at him ...

Zane:"Hope this time i get well paid of this modeling shoot and you know exams for near it's really urgent right now dad..." Dad give me a sad smile ...

Carter:"I'm sorry for not helping you Lee... You know right people in this slam don't make enough wages for their daily lives and everyone getting sick recently so I can't charge them alot ... But I will help you to pay the fees soon ..." I nod my head before walking out ...

This slam is really huge one which is covered to outer world by building the huge compound wall in-between them and us ... No one take attention or even look at us for second this how we living our life ...

Henry:"Hey dude ready for towards photoshoot..." I laugh at his face because I can see got slap on his face from his mom ...

Zane:"Now what did you do to pissed of aunty Lisa huh... My god she is strong dude ..." He stomp his feet while I can still hear her shouting from inside ...

Henry:"Nothing i just took some cash form her drawer and i got a slap for it ..." He deserves it After All she runs a small restaurant in our area ...

Zane:"Stop doing it dude she really work hard for it and also today we will get paid to so we will pay the fees together..." He nod his head before running towards the bus stand... We don't want to miss it ...

Henry:"Once we become cop's we should buy our own bike dude... Catching bus everyday makes me sick and tired huh..." Henry is correct we don't even have a bus stop near our area everyday we should run to check it ...

Author's pov...

Walking towards the company both Zane and Henry entered the elevator and stands at last while everyone keep getting inside ....

Henry:"Hope the shoot get finished soon ... It's really hot today and hope we get good models too ..." Zane glare at Henry who giggles at his reaction ...

Zane:"Henry they our co workers and don't forget why are we here did you get it ..." Henry nod his head while they walked towards their office where they greeted by the manager ...

Manager:"Again you guys are late for shoot go get ready quickly it's almost time and director is waiting for you guys fast ... " Both walks towards the makeup room and changed to their clothes before walking outside ...

Director:"Zane again you guys are late huh make it fast ... The producer on his way fast I should show him a final output make it quick ..." Zane and Henry walked towards the place for their shoot ... And once they done with a shoot they walked back towards the room to get changed ...