chapter 12

Author's pov...

Ezra was working on his files with absent mind ... Everything was running inside his mind ... Even though everyone consoles him for this marriage he still can't accept it ... He fell like his own family betrays him ... He just having crushing on Zane and it's one side but know his family members have done is going turn opposite towards him ...

Alex:"what happen baby Ezra ? ... Your signing on table for long time the papers are on the floor look down..." Ezra flinch little while he look down and faceplam start to pick it up ... Alex helps him while he made Ezra sit on couch ...

Ezra:"Is this marriage so important than me grandpa?..." Ezra attack Alex with his puppy eyes while Alex turn his head ...

Alex:"No...no...no...baby don't pull your tricks towards me I'm not falling for this trick baby if i did peacock will throw me outside of our room and after all this ages I can't sleep on couch for months ..." Ezra sigh sadly while Alex pat his head who nod his head with small smile...

Ezra:"I trust you guys ...whatever you decided it would be good for my future... Don't worry good night ..." Ezra kissed Alex cheek beofre walking towards his room...

At morning everyone present in the living room after thier breakfast... While Tevis and type wait for nat and valentine to speak out ...

Nat:"Papa me and little mew with sisy have made a decision that we will keep engagement and marriage in same day ... Like at morning it will be engagement and at night we will have married so we don't have to postpone the matter for too long right..." Ezra shake his head while Tevis glare at him ...

Type:"That's good idea too baby nat ... I will talk to Mr Carter about it and mark the date for the marriage..." Nat and valentine nod thier head while they go through the calender...

Valentine:"Next month thier is a good date for marriage ceremony ... We have three weeks gap inbetween so it will be good  looking for marriage hall and invite guest  too right...what do you say nat?..." Nat nod his head happily while everyone agrees for valentine's word...

Whole family is happy about the marriage date expect one ... Ezra keep stressing out about his relationship with Zane ... Now he don't have face to meet him ... And he is sure his family will go crazy over him if he pull the trick on them especially type ...

Type:"Thinking the way for running away from this marriage thing then leave those ideas and behave like a matured guy don't act like a baby did you get it ...." Ezra flinch with type sudden words while he look everyone looking at him with thier sharp eyes ...

Ezra:"Fine .... Just fine ... Stop your staring guys I have approved for your words right then stop looking at me like that for god sake ... I will be going I have work in court ..." Tevis clear his thorat while Ezra stopped on his way  and looked at Tevis ...

Tevis:"For god sake it's weekend for your kind information Ezra baby ..." Ezra rolled his eyes while he rush back inside his office room ....

Nat:"Hehehe ... Sisy he is shy for sure ... He just acting infort of us ..." Valentine nod her head while type keep thinking something is off with Ezra and he don't want something happens to Ezra like that happens with them ...

Tharn:"Sugar lips .... Stop thinking too much and just concentrate on the marriage... We have alot of work to do right ..." Type nod his head while nat and valentine taking notes for marriage and other things ....

  Later at evening Ezra finds he keep looking at his phone where it shows Zane number ... He don't know what to talk and how to start the conversation with Zane after what's going on between them ...

Elisa:"P'ezra up ..." Ezra smile and carries Elisa who hugs her brother neck tightly while sucking her fingers with a smile ...

Ezra:"Brother love you so much na baby ... " Elisa giggles while Ezra keep kissing at her cheeks ...

Elisa:"Talk to p'zane..." Ezra stop what he is doing while he pull Elisa away from him while she giggles at her brother's face ....

Abby:"Yeah have a talk with Zane ... May be not us a soon to be husband but as a friend you can right baby ..." Abby pat his head while she took Elisa from him while Ezra nod his before making a call to him ....

Elisa:"Hehehehe ... Me talk to Zane..." She clap her hands in tiny while Ezra laugh her cuteness....

Zane:"Ohhh... Hi mr Ezra ... I was thinking of calling you it's just coincidence ... So how can I help you huh do you have something to say to me right mr Ezra ..." Ezra looked at abby and Elisa looking at him with sparkling eyes because they want to talk with thier brother in law at any cost ...

Ezra:"Hahaha ... Really it's good mr Zane ... My big sister and little sister want to talk with you it seems ... Can you spare your time ..." Zane nod his head while Henry hit his head like Ezra could watch him nodding ...

Zane:"Yeah sure why not mr Ezra ..." Elisa pulled the phone from Ezra while she hold it near her ears with her small hands ...

Elisa:"Hello p'zane... Me Elisa ... Nie met yu ..." Zane laugh at her enthusiasm while Abby pulled the phone and put it in the speaker before placing it on the table while he make her sit beside it ...

Zane:"Hahaha it's nice meeting you my highness... How are you doing huh? ...

Abby:"We are good mr Zane... It's nice talking with you and hope you got the information about your marriage it's next month and you have alot of time to invite your guests to the marriage and prepare yourself to stay with us because you can't handle us ..." Abby and Elisa giggles while Ezra smile at thier naughtiness...

Zane:"Ohhh should I be afraid of my sister in law's ..." All three keep laughing and having a chit chat while Henry joins them while Ezra keep looking at them with a smile ...

  Spoiler...

Ezra:"Hope you keep this secret from everyone... Even with your family and Henry too mr Zane ..."

  Type:"What secret huh? Don't pull your tricks with Zane too you brat ... Come on let's go downstairs fast breakfast is ready .... "

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....