chapter 6

Author's pov ...

Nat and valentine keep looking at Zane without bothering the surrounding they even turn his face and look at him completely while Tevis faceplam for having brat son in law and daughter in law like them ...

Ezra:"Papa...mommy stop bothering him right know if not you both can leave ... You guys making him uncomfortable did you get it ..." Nat and valentine pout thier lips while they look Zane with thier puppy eyes ...

Zane:"No...no...mr Ezra they don't and I'm not uncomfortable let them be I'm not bother though..." Zane give him a smile while nat and valentine smirk at Ezra who was so don't with them ...

Type:"You two brats enough stop it ... And mr Carter it's nice meeting you guys and you should be proud of your son and I hope he don't told you what happened yesterday... I'm right mr Zane ..." Zane gulp down while he nod his head ...

Mrs Carter:"Did you get into fight again or did you got into accident why don't you inform us baby Lee..." Ezra chuckled at Zane nick name while Zane want to hide his face somewhere right know because of his mom...

Tharn:"No...no...don't get panick it's just about Seth Venice our grandson ..." Tharn told everything to them while they sigh in relief while mr and mrs Carter bow to Ezra who shake his head beofre holding thier hand...

Ezra:"Don't do it I just did what that asshole have deserve... And I'm happy that mr Zane don't walk away like that because some does because it's don't bother them but i promise you he will be a good Police officer in future... And I like to work with him too ..." Nat and valentine keep giggling while type glare at them ...

Zane:"My pleasure mr Ezra ... And I never knew you guys would come to our place ... Which is totally opposite from where you live ... I don't want to hide the thing i thought rich people don't valve the people in slam area but you guys have broken it ... " Type shake his head while he look at Zane...

Type:"None of them are born rich ... Only our dad mew was rich kid and he was born with sliver spoon ofcourse my husband and even Ezra and Seth too ... But we son in law's and daughter in law's come from normal background... So it's normal for us and we value other people life style too ..." Mr and Mrs Carter smile at types reply while Zane some what fell shame that he doubted them ...

Mrs Carter:"Did you get me Seth out of prison... I think we should not punish him to much ... He is kid and mrs valentine I'm sorry for what Zane have did we are really sorry ..." Valentine shake her head ..

Valentine:"No...no...don't be sorry that brat deserve it ... Let him come out he is dead meat of course how dare he touch a girl ... And Zane good punch keep it up ..." Zane nod his head while type faceplam while he look Grauds who handover the bags to them ...

Type:"Sorry i totally forgot to give you guys here please accept it ... " Mr Carter nod his head while he took the bags from type ...

Mrs Carter:"Hmm...if you don't mind can i serve you guys a tea..."

Tevis:"Of course you can mrs Carter...But less sugar for our three ..." Mrs Carter smile widely while she run inside the kitchen while they chuckled at ther cuteness...

Tharn:"I heard that your a doctor right and your treating people over here with less fees ... That's good to here and I'm happy to see human like you mr Carter ... And also your wife is your personal nurse right ..." Zane and Henry laugh at carter blushing face while he nod his head ...

Mrs Carter:"Here mr type ... Please adjust if you don't like my tea na ... " Everyone shake thier head while Ezra give thumps up to Mrs Carter who smile at him...