Chapter Seventeen

Rose jumped awake, hearing a knock on her door. When she opened her eyes, she saw her mother Hope sitting down on the end of her bed. "Hey kiddo, just wanted to check in, we haven't talked much since our fight before" she said "speaking of which, I'm sorry about that, I just don't want you to do anything you'll regret later."
         "It's ok momma" said Rose "I'm sorry too."
         "How are things going? Is he treating you right?" Asked her mom
          "Things are going really good, he so sweet and kind to me momma, I love him" replied Rose.
         "Well, ok then babe, just be careful, you're only 17 and guys at this age can be hurtful" her mom said as she walked out the door.
          Rose reached over and grabbed her phone from under her pillow, checking it, she saw that she had a message from Rain. Swiping her phone unlocked, she read "hey beautiful, Carolyn is having a get together this afternoon, I'd love to bring you, pick you up at 12?"
         Rose smiled and typed back "sounds like fun, see you then, I love you" she got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she was done she walked back to her room to pick out her outfit. She decided on blue jeans with a burgundy sweater and converse. She put her hair into a pony tail after getting dressed and looked in the mirror. She shrugged her shoulders "hmm it'll do" she said to herself, spraying on some perfume.

          She heard a car pull into the driveway. She looked out the window to see Rain getting out of the car. She walked to the front door and opened it before he could knock. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into him swiftly, kissing her on the lips passionately. He turned them to the side and leaned her against the front door, grinding his hips into her. Rose pulled back and bit her lip, making Rain smile. He pulled away and chuckled "I missed you" he said.
         Rose giggled "I missed you too baby" she replied "the was some hello."
         "Yes well I wanted you to see and feel how much I miss you" he said with a wink.
        "Hello Rain" said Hope walking into the living room.
         "Hello, it's nice to see you again" he replied "my mother is having a get together this afternoon, getting the family together  I thought it would be nice to introduce Rose to everyone."
         "That's sweet" Hope replied "yall have fun and don't stay out past one, love you."
       "Love you mom bye" said Rose as her and Rain walked out of the front door, closing it behind them.
They got into Rains car and pulled out of the driveway. "So do I look ok enough to meet your family" she asked nervously. "You look beautiful babygirl, as always" he replied with a smile, placing his hand on her thigh.

As they pulled into Rains driveway, Rose got butterflies in her stomach. She was so nervous to meet his whole family, she's only ever met Carolyn, his mom. She looked over at Rain "you ready baby" he asked. She took a deep breath and nodded her head "let's do this" she went to grab her door handle to get out of the car "I got it babygirl" he said smiling at her.
Rain opened her car door and she climbed out, intertwining her fingers with his. He led her downstairs to the basement where his room is. They walked in the door and walked into his room, he closed the door behind them. He walked over to the mini fridge in his room and opened it up, grabbing out a wine cooler "here you go baby, you'll need this" he said with a chuckle. She downed the bottle hoping it would ease her nerves. It didn't. But she knew what would.
           She sat down the bottle and grabbed his neck, pulling him to her. She kissed him and turned him around pushing him down on the bed. She climbed on top of him and took off her shirt. She grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head and leaned down to kiss him but stopped right above his lips. She slowly took her tongue and licked his lips while grinding her sex against his member. He leaned up and connected their lips full of desire and want. He grabbed her hips and rolled them over so he was on top of her. He took off her pants and her panties and kissed down her body. Reaching her clitorous, he kissed slowly, barely using his tongue as a tease. He stood up and took off his jeans. Hovering back over her he said "I love you" then kissed her like he needed it to breathe. He slowly slid his member inside of her "ahh yes" she moaned. He circled his hips "ooh fuck baby" he moaned, trying not to be loud. He sped up and sped up circling his hips more until they both came undone and he came inside of her. Good thing she's on birth control. She leaned up and kissed him one more time before they stood up and got dressed looking at each other and smiling.
           After they were dressed he took her hand in hers "feel better" he asked with a chuckle "I do actually, much better" she said smiling and turning red. He opened his bedroom door and led her to the stairs. As they walked up the stairs, Rose could hear the voices of his whole family, and the nerves instantly came back.

          Later that evening, after being introduced to everyone, Rose was standing in the kitchen talking to Carolyn, Rains mom.
         "We should have a little girls day to get to know each other better, we could get our nails done and grab lunch or something, what do you say?" Asked Carolyn.
          "Yes that would be great, I would love that" responded Rose with a smile. "Maybe we could even invite Cherokee and Arizona". Cherokee was Daniels wife and Arizona was Branden's girlfriend. Daniel and Branden were Rains older brothers.
        "Yes I love it! Bring the whole girl gang" laughed Carolyn. About that time Rain walked over "what's going on here" he asked with a smile. "Oh we were just planning a girls day. Cherokee! Arizona! Come over here for a sec" called Rose to the other girls. They walked over wondering what was going on "me and Carolyn have decided to do a girls day, yall in?" Asked Rose.
        "Hell yeah, sounds like fun, when?" said Cherokee. Arizona nodded her head as if agreeing with Cherokee. "Oh I don't know, how about this weekend" Carolyn asked. All the girls nodded in agreement. "You ready to go babe? I want you to myself" Rain whispered in Rose's ear so only she could hear. He gently nibbled on her ear making the tingle between her legs appear. "I think we're gonna head out" said Rose to Carolyn. They gave hugs to everyone and said goodbye and headed back downstairs.

         "Well I would say that was a success" said Rain as he closed his bedroom door, taking off his shirt. Rose stared and bit her lip as he walked toward her. There's something about him shirtless and in blue jeans. He was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. "Yeah I'd say so, I now have a girls day planned with your mom" she replied turning red as he continued walking towards her slowly.
          He bent down to meet her face with his, "so I noticed" he whispered in her ear nibbling on it just a tad. Rose bit her lip and squirmed beneath him. Ear nibbling was a huge turn on for her. He laid her back on the bed gently and hovered over her, breathing in her ear. "I think I'll take you again, right here" he whispered biting her ear lobe.