Chapter Six

Rose woke up to the sound of Rain's alarm clock through the phone. "Rain? Are you awake?" She asked sleepily. "I am now baby, I love waking up to the sound of your voice" he said in a low tired voice. Something about his sleepy voice sent an electric feeling to the spot between her legs.
"Good morning" she said as she climbed out of bed. Taking the phone with her, she walked to the bathroom. She muted herself while she peed and then she pressed the FaceTime icon. They switched to FaceTime and brushed their teeth together. Walking back to her bedroom with her phone, she walked into her closet to pick out her clothes. Deciding on her red dress that hugged her figure, she laid it on the bed with her white open toed sandals.
Propping her phone up so he could see her she slowly started to take off her shirt. Rain watched intently as she bit her lip making it even more sexy. "Damn your so beautiful babygirl" he said through gritted teeth. Once shirtless she took her hand and slowly trailed her finger along her skin down in between her breasts and then down to her shorts. Slowly taking them off, Rain said "oh fuck babygirl, I wish I was there right now so I could throw you onto your bed" Rose bit her bottom lip, letting out a soft moan.
Once her shorts were all the way off, wearing only a thong, she slowly turned around, bent down, and picked up her dress. Staying with her butt facing the phone, she looked over her shoulder at Rain, who was biting his bottom lip. She slipped her dress over her head and slowly slipped it down her figure. Turning around slowly, she asked "how do I look?" "So fucking sexy babygirl" he replied, Rose turned crimson.
"I can't wait for you to touch me" she said shyly.
"Me either baby, me either" said Rain as he got up to get dressed.
Walking to the bathroom to do her hair and make up, she decided on some neutral eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. Letting her hair fall to her shoulders. "I'm about to head to school babe" she said to Rain.
"Ok baby. Just be safe and meet me in our spot when you get there" he said walking out the door. "See you there" she said confidently.

Arriving at school, she was nervous for how her last day would go. Just make it through first period and lunch, then you can leave and you never have to come back here she said to herself as she got out of her car. Walking into the school, she went straight to the gym and under the bleachers. A few seconds later, Rain appeared, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. "I'm so happy to see you" he said happily. Pushing her back against the wall he kissed her passionately, squeezing her butt. Taking his bottom lip with her teeth, Rain let out a low groan. He stood her on her feet while continuing to kiss her and took his finger and moved her panties to the side. Sliding two fingers inside of her, he took his other hand and covered her mouth. Moving his fingers in and out repeatedly, Rose let countless moans escape her lips.
"That's right babygirl, feel my fingers inside you" he said in a dark sexy voice. Rose continued moaning as he continued his glorious rhythm. Keeping his fingers inside her, he moved his thumb to her clitorous. Moving his thumb up and down, Rose squirmed moaning almost too loud. "Yes baby, cum for me. Cum for me baby" hearing him say those words, Rose came undone and came around his fingers.
          Taking his fingers out, he slides them in his mouth "mmmm delicious" he says then kisses her so sweetly. "That was... fun" she said shyly. "That was amazing babygirl" said Rain.
A few seconds later the bell rang. "Time to get you to class" he said. He took her hand in his and they walked down the hall to class. He turned and gave her a sweet little kiss "see you at lunch" he said to her. "Bye baby" she said and walked into class to take her seat.

After class, Rain was waiting outside Roses class to walk with her to lunch. They sat down at the lunch table with her two friends. "So are you two officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet?" Keipher asked. Rose blushed and looked over at Rain. Looking at Rose he smiled "yeah I guess we are" he said. Rose smiled as he put his hand on her thigh underneath the lunch table.

The bell rang signaling lunch was over. As they stood up Rain said "I'll see you after school babygirl, drive safe" and he kissed her on the lips and went to class. Rose walked to her car. On the way, she walked past a couple girls. One of them was Britney, she had been bullying Rose since the middle of 6th grade. She also used to date Rain. While walking by she heard Britney say "she really thinks he's into her fatass", the other one just laughed, Rose kept walking, looking at the ground. She never understood why Britney had bullied her all of these years. I mean yeah, Rain had sent Rose a dick pic in 6th grade, but as far as Rose knew, Britney didn't know about that. Nobody did, so that couldn't be the reason, right?She got in her car and drove to work.
At around three o'clock Rain walked in, smiling as he saw her. Rose looked over at Meme who then said "I kinda want a frozen coffee from Chick-fil-A, you want to go get it for me?" Winking at Rose. "Yeah sure, no problem" Rose said. Rose walked over to Rain and said "will you take me to Chick-fil-A for my boss"
"Of course babygirl, let's go"
They went and got in Rains car and drove to Chick-fil-A. When they pulled into the drive thru line, Rain realized that Rose had been really quiet the whole ride "what's wrong babygirl?" Rose looked up at him for a second then looked back down to her feet "I heard some girls talking when I was leaving the school, they said there's no way that you could actually be into me" she confessed. When she looked up she saw his jaw tense, he looked over at her and relaxed "don't listen to them baby, they're just jealous that I give you all my attention" he reassured her. Rose grinned and placed her hand over his "besides your the best looking girl in this town, they're jealous that you got all the good looks" he said with a wink.
As they approached back at her work, he drove through the drive thru to go park. That's when he spotted Cole walking out the back of Moes pushing a trash can to the dumpster. He saw an opportunity to get back at him for calling Rose princess, so he sped up, knocking the trash can out of his hands, almost hitting him in the process. Rain laughed when he saw that Cole was frightened. But something about the rush excited Rose, she looked at Rain with lust and bit her lip. They parked the car and walked back inside, handing the coffee to Meme. "Thank you lovebirds" she said as she took the coffee from them.