Chapter Four

As Rose parked her car in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot, she noticed that they weren't very busy, so she made sure to grab her book for her spare time. She walked in and clocked in to work and started cleaning up her work area before the big rush hit.
        She heard the door DING, as soon as she looked up she saw Rain walking in, she smiled a big smile. He walked over to the cash register, "hello, what can I get for you today sir?" Rose said blushing, hiding her smile. "I'll take a medium iced coffee with cream and sugar please babygirl" he said in a low dark voice. "No problem, it's on the house" she whispered smiling.
As she made his drink she wondered how long he would be staying, she loved that he was there but he always made her so nervous, yet so happy at the same time. About that time Cole walked in, he worked at Moes across the hall, he was about 10 years older than Rose but he always seemed to be flirting with her.
"Hey there princess" says Cole to Rose. Looking over at Rain, she sees him looking at Cole with a murderous glare. Cole looks over to Rain, then down at the ground in shame. Rain and Rose, looking at each other in confusion, Cole walks back out of the door.
Walking over to Rain to hand him his coffee, Rose gets nervous wondering what's about to be said. "Why was he calling you princess?" he asked her through gritted teeth. "I don't know he's just always like that, I figured maybe he's just being nice" she responded. "Well I don't like it, he will need to stop because your mine babygirl" he said in a dark sexy voice, "okay" she said shyly.
As she tried to walk away, Rain grabs her hand and pulls her toward him, kissing her on the lips deeply, as if to say 'you're mine'. Feeling dizzy and warm between her legs she pulls back, trying to remember she's at work. "When is your break?" he asks out of breath, "whenever I want it to be" she reply's with a smile. Rain winks at her and smiles, then heads back to his chair.

After the big rush had passed, Rose looks to Meme, the manager on shift, and says "I'm going to take my break, I'll be out back if you need me" then looking to Rain "I'm going out back for my break" she says. Rain stands up and smiles his sexy smile, then walks out the front door. Rose heads out the back door.
As Rose is standing out back next to her car waiting for Rain, she feels a million flutters in her stomach. Whats about to happen she wonders to herself as she sees Rain walking toward her with a dark look in his eyes. Pushing her against the car, he kisses her desperately. His tongue begging for permission to enter her mouth, she allows access with her tongue begging for him.
Grinding against her with his hips, she lets out a soft moan. Pulling away "your mine" he says "I'm yours" she replies biting her lip. "Let's get in my car" she says quietly, he just smiles as she opens the car door for them to get in the back seat.
As Rose climbs in, Rain smacks her on the ass before following her in, Rose lets out a giggle. Closing the door he turns to her, grabbing her face and kissing her passionately. I think im falling in love she thinks to herself as they kiss deeply in the backseat of her car. Moving her hand down to his member, she slowly moves her hand against him through his jeans, he lets out a low groan. Grabbing her by the waist he lays her down, climbing ontop of her slowly.
Continuing to kiss her he grinds his member against her sex letting another groan slip through his teeth. Rose moans as she digs her nails into his back. "I want to be inside of you so badly" he said with a husky voice, Rose bitting her lip, starts to unbutton her jeans. "Use your fingers" she says shyly. Rain kisses her gently then moves down to kiss her neck. Stopping there he gently bites her neck making her let out a moan.
Moving his lips back to hers he kisses her deeply, sliding his hand from her neck slowly down her body to her sex, he lets one finger slide into her gently. Rose moans loudly as he gently slides his finger in and out. Repeatedly, speeding up slightly, they both moan. Kissing deeply, his finger going in and out, "this is making me want you even more, my god you are so fucking sexy" he says through his teeth. Rose moans "I need to... get back to... work" she says between moans. Rain kisses her passionately one more time sliding his fingers out of her. Looking into her eyes, he slowly sticks his fingers into his mouth sucking off her juices "you taste Devine babygirl" he says in a deep sexy voice. Feeling the heat and the wetness between her thighs, Rose bites her lip, buttoning her jeans.
As she walks back into the back door of her work, Meme meets her at the door. "I think I'm falling in love" says Rose. "You look like you're falling in love, I'm so happy for you Rose, have you told him yet?" asks Meme. "No I think it's too soon, I don't wanna run him off" replies Rose. With that she hears a DING through her headset signaling that there is someone in the drive thru. Walking away she sees Rain walking back in through the front door, he sniffs his fingers with a dark look on his eyes and gives her a wink.

After clocking out, Rain walks Rose to her car. Leaning her against the car he says "I had a great time with you, even though you were working" he winks. "I had an amazing time with you" she replies shyly. "A really great time" she says leaning up to kiss him. Kissing her back he leans against her on the car. Staying like that for a couple of minutes, she pulls away. "I should probably get home, my mom will be wondering where I am". Opening her car door, Rose climbs in "goodnight" she says. "Goodnight babygirl" he replies, and with that, Rose heads home.