Chapter Seven

The past couple of weeks have been a dream Rose thought to herself as she climbed out of bed. Rain had been going to her work to spend time with her every single day.
While washing her face in the bathroom, she heard her phone start ringing, it sounded like her ringtone for Rain. She smiled and dried her face off. Running into her bedroom she jumped on her bed and picked up her phone answering it. "Hey there handsome" she said giggling.
"Hello there babygirl, today is your off day, isn't that right?" He asked. "That's right" she said "what did you have in mind?"
"I want to take you on a date, sound like fun?" he asked in a low sexy voice. "Sounds like a great time baby" she replied. "What did you have in mind?" She asked with wonder. "Oh just something, you'll see, I'll pick you up at one, sound good?" He said "sounds perfect" she replied with a grin. "See you then babygirl"he said "ok bye baby" she replied.
             They hung up the phone and she saw it was eleven in the morning. She walked into her closet to pick out her outfit for their date. She decided on a black lace tank top tucked into some blue skinny jeans with her black ankle booties. After getting dressed she walked into the bathroom to do her hair and make up.
              She plugged in her curling iron to heat up while she did her make up. She decided on some brown eyeshadow with black eyeliner wings, and black mascara. She pulled her hair into a pony tail and curled the ends slightly. Walking back into her bedroom, she checked her phone for the time, it was now 12:30. She had thirty minutes before Rain would be there to get her, so she sat down in her reading chair and pulled out her book.

             When she heard a car pull in the driveway, she put her book down and headed for the door, "bye momma love you" she said as she closed the door behind her. Rain stood outside the car next to her door, opening her door for her he gave her a quick kiss on the lips "you look beautiful as always babygirl" he said as she climbed into the car. Rose just grinned while blushing.
             Rain got in the car and buckled his seatbelt. Pulling out of the driveway Rose said "you look handsome baby", he was wearing black ripped jeans with a white and blue striped collared shirt. "Thank you baby" he said to her grinning. "I hope you don't mind car rides, we got a little bit of a long one" he said. "That's ok. I don't mind riding in the car with you, can I play some music?" she asked. "Of course you can" he replied with a smile.
Hooking her phone to the Bluetooth radio, she started looking through her music for a song. She decided on playing 'if u like that' by Marissa. She started singing along to the words and turned up the volume. When the song ended she looked over at Rain, who was smiling at her from ear to ear. "You have a beautiful voice babygirl" he said to her. Rose blushed and said "I don't think so but thank you".

As music continued playing, they pulled into the parking lot of an art museum. "I've never been to a museum before" she said shyly. "Oh you'll love it, it's nothing but art for you to look at, it's amazing" he replied. He parked the car and got out, going around to open her door. As she got out he closed the door, leaning her against the car. Not caring if anyone saw them, he leaned in and kissed her passionately. Pulling away after a few minutes he said "you look so sexy, I bet I could rip this shirt right off of you" he said with a dark sexy look in his eyes grinning. Rose bit her bottom lip "it drives me wild when you bite that lip babygirl" he said through gritted teeth. She did it again just to tease him and he let out a low growl then slammed his lips against hers like he was an addict and she was his fix.
              Pulling away with lust in his eyes he grabbed her hand, walking into the museum. As they walked around looking at all the art Rose said "wow it's beautiful in here. I never knew art could be so beautiful". Rain just smiled, watching her intently.

             After about two hours of looking at the art, the couple walked back out to the car. Getting in and driving away, nervously he said "do you wanna meet my mom?" Rose just looked at him shocked "I would love to meet your mom", Rain smiled nervously.
           The drive back to town was a comfortable silence. As they pulled into Rains driveway Rose got butterflies in her stomach. She was so nervous to meet Rains mom, "I hope she likes me" she said nervously. "Shes gonna love you" he reassured her.
           He parked the car in the driveway and walked around to open the door for Rose. She climbed out of the car nervously and grinned.
           They walked in through the basement door, "this is my room" he said to her opening his bedroom door. Then he grabbed her hand and led her through a door and  up the stairs. As they got to the top of the stairs, there was a woman standing in the kitchen. She was tall and had reddish brown hair. "This is my mom, Carolyn" he told Rose. "Hi, I'm Rose" she said. Carolyn leaned in to hug her, Rose wrapped her arms around her nervously. "It's so nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you" Carolyn said with a smile from ear to ear.
            "It's nice to meet you too" said Rose. "We're gonna go hang out downstairs" Rain told his mom. "Ok sweetie, yall have fun" said Carolyn. Rain grabbed Roses hand and walked back down the stairs and into his bedroom. They sat on the bed awkwardly in silence for a few minutes. Rain finally broke the silence and said "I can put something on the tv if you'd like".
           "Okay" she replied nervously. Were in his bedroom.... What's gonna happen she wondered to herself. Once he put something on the tv, he turned facing toward her. He walked over slowly as music started playing through the tv. He reached for her hand "dance with me" he said. Rose smiled and grabbed his hand.  They danced for a few minutes with her head laying on his shoulder.
               Rose looked up at Rain and smiled. Leaning in to kiss him, they stopped dancing. The kiss intensified as he grabbed her butt picking her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he walked over to the bed, laying her down. Climbing ontop of her, he took her bottom lip with his teeth. Rose let out a soft moan. Kissing her sweetly, he moved down to her neck. Sucking on her skin, Rose wiggled underneath him, pushing up with her hips into his member. Rain let a low groan escape through his lips as she did it again.
             Rose slid her hands up his body underneath his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He took off his shirt and continued kissing her, grinding his hips against her. He untucked her shirt from her jeans and took her shirt off. Hovering over her for a minute he just stopped and stared at her "your so beautiful babygirl" he said under his breath. Rose blushed and he leaned back down to kiss her desperately. Reaching his hands down to unbutton her jeans, he sat up, taking them off for her, then unbuttoning his jeans and taking them off.
             Now only in their underwear, he grinded against her. Feeling his hard member on her clitorous, Rose let out a moan and bit her bottom lip. Rain kissed her then trailed kisses down her body to her panties. He looked up at her then kissed her through her panties. Rose squirmed underneath him letting out a moan. Taking off her panties slowly, he then kissed the inside of her thighs. Sucking gently on the inside of her thigh, Rose moaned loudly.
            He stopped and looked at her. Staring into her eyes, he took his tongue and licked up her thigh straight to her clitorous. Rain sucked gently, Rose moaned and moaned, tangling her fingers in his hair. He flicked his tongue up and down, over and over until finally, Rose let go, cumming around his tongue. "Ooh god" she moaned. "Ahhh" she said biting her lip.
          Then moving back up her body, he kissed her on the lips grinding against her. They rolled over so now Rose was ontop of Rain. Leaning down and kissing him, she grinded on top of him. She then kissed down his body, leaving a hickey on his neck as he moaned. She kissed her way down to his underwear and slowly took them off. His hard member sprung out she grabbed him with her hands and slowly stuck him in her mouth all the way to the back of her throat while looking him in the eyes. Rain threw his head back in pleasure "oh my god" he said through gritted teeth. She bobbed her head up and down, over and over swirling her tongue around. Sucking vigorously on his member "oh yes baby" he said moaning "just like that".
            Finally he came undone, cumming deep in her throat. "Oh fuck yes" he moaned loudly grabbing the top of her head. Taking his member out of her mouth, she swallowed, looking him dead in the eyes and smiled. "Oh baby, you're so good at that" he said to her. "As are you" she said blushing. "I've never done that before, or had that done to me before, that was amazing" she said smiling from ear to ear.
           She climbed off of him and laid next to him, cuddling her head to his chest. Listening to his heartbeat, she soon fell asleep in he's arms.

            Rose jumped awake, looking at her phone she saw it was almost midnight. "Shit. Shit. Shit" she said climbing off the bed and grabbing her clothes. Rain woke up and saw her getting dressed, "I have to go, my mom is gonna kill me, will you take me home" she said to him as he got out of bed. "Of course babygirl, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep".
            "It's ok, I did too" she said smiling. Rain got dressed and they headed for the door. They got in the car and he drove her home as quick as he could go.

           Rose walked in the door to her house and quietly closed it behind her. "Where have you been" her mother said turning on the lights. "I'm so sorry momma, we were watching tv and we accidentally feel asleep" she said nervously. "Don't let it happen again or you're grounded" replied her mother with a stern look on her face. "Yes maam, I'm sorry" Rose said walking to her bedroom. She got dressed for bed and climbed in, grabbing her phone. She opened her messages and typed "I had an amazing time with you today, thank you for everything ;)" she hit send to Rain, and with that she was fast asleep.