Chapter Twelve

They woke up the next morning and ate breakfast together. They talked about how she wanted to take him to the spring that they went to the day he showed up there. "It's so nice I think you would really enjoy it" she said to him. "Well let's do it babygirl" he replied as they walked to the bedroom to get ready. They put on their bathing suits underneath their clothes. Rose was wearing a white bikini to show off her tan, and over her bikini she was wearing her blue sundress. Rain was wearing his blue and black swimming shorts and a white tshirt. They grabbed there shoes and headed out the door.
Rain opened the driver car door for Rose and she climbed in. She checked her face in the mirror while Rain got in the car "don't worry babygirl, you look beautiful, as you always do" he said to her smiling. Rose blushed and said "thank you baby" returning the smile. Rose started the car and pulled out of Nicole's driveway, heading for the spring.
         "Would you like a coffee baby" he said to her "yes please, that sounds good" she replied. "Ok babygirl, let's go to Starbucks, I'll pay" he said with a smile.
             They pulled into the Starbucks drive thru "welcome to Starbucks what can we make fresh for you" the lady said on the intercom, "I'll have a venti iced hazelnut shaken expresso and then one second please, what do you want babe" she said looking over to Rain "just the same thing your getting" he replied. "Umm ok make that two please and then that's it" said Rose.
          They got their coffee and headed to the spring. Once they parked the car, they got out, grabbing their coffees too, and went over next to one of the tables to set their stuff down. They took their clothes off so now they're just in bathing suits, they walked over to the spring and got in. "Oh this is nice" said Rain "I told you that you like it" Rose said giggling. They swam for a while, enjoying the water together.
         "Catch me if you can" Rose said laughing while swimming away. Rain followed close behind her as they swam away from where anyone could see them. They found a rock and got out of the water, Rose first, taking her bathing suit top off and tossing it next to Rains feet. He looked up at her and she just smiled biting her bottom lip. He ran up to her and pulled her into him, kissing her deeply. He picked her up by her thighs and she wrapped her legs around his waist, he laid her down on the rock and took her bottoms off. He kissed up and down her body. He then took his swimming shorts off, slowly pushing himself inside of her making her let out a moan.
             He picked up the pace slowly. Going in and out of her over and over. Rubbing his hand up and down her thigh. They rolled over to where she was on top of him. She leaned down and kissed him, rocking her hips back and forth. She sat up looking down at him, she tossed her head back and kept riding him letting out moans. She rolled her hips in circles making Rain moan through his teeth. She picked up the pace with her hands on his chest, she started going faster and faster like she was twerking with his member inside of her. She kept going at that pace until he came inside of her "ahh fuck babygirl" he said through gritted teeth biting his lower lip. "You ride so good baby" he said as she climbed off of him.
She laid down next to him placing her head on his chest. They laid there listening to the sound of the waves against the rock. "I love you Rain" she said looking up at him "I love you babygirl, more than you could know" he replied looking into her eyes.
Rose stood up and grabbed her bathing suit putting it back on "we should head back to our spot before someone steals our stuff" she said laughing. Rain laughed and stood up, finding his swimming shorts. He put them back on and kissed her gently, then dove straight into the water splashing her. Rose let out a giggle then followed him into the water. They swam back to the area everyone was swimming, they enjoyed the water for a bit longer before getting out.

When they got out of the spring Rose looked at Rain as they were walking to their stuff and said "you wanna lay in the sun to dry off" he nodded his head yes and they grabbed their towels, laying them out in the sun. Rose grabbed her tanning lotion and rubbed some on her whole body, Rain getting her back. They laid down next to each other and grabbed each others hand.
After laying there for about 30 minutes, they were dry on their front side, so they flipped over to lay on their stomachs. Once they did that Rain grabbed his phone to check it. Without unlocking it, he laid it face down, Rose got nervous. Feeling like he was hiding something. She didn't wanna say anything cuz she wanted to trust him so she just let it slide. She grabbed her phone to check it and saw she had some messages from her mom. "Come back soon baby, we're all gonna go walk on the beach, we'd love for yall to come" she looked over at Rain and said "you wanna go walk on the beach with my family" Rain chuckled and replied "yes of course babygirl".
They stood up and grabbed their towels, shaking them off. They grabbed their bag and headed for the car. He opens the driver door for her and she climbed in. Rain walked around and got in the passenger side. Rose started up the car and they headed back to Nicole's.

     They get back and they all go for a walk on the beach. It's dark so they take flashlights and jackets. After a long walk on the beach holding hands, they go back to Nicole's and go to sleep, getting ready to head back home the next day.