Chapter 53: Sorry

Start from the beginning

His small body had a hiccup effect.

I wiped away his tears. "Mom is here. Mom was just taking a shower, why are you crying, honey?"

His face frowned in sadness. "I thought mom was leaving me. I was scared" said him and smashed himself at me, he buried his face on my shoulder to feel my presence.

Maybe he thought he was left alone. And he got scared to be left alone in this unfamiliar room.

I patted his head. "Omo, why would Mom leave you? I will never leave you, Jihoon-ah. You're my life, my heart, my everything. I love you" said me.

"Um" His voice still sounded as if he wanted to cry.

We stayed like that for a moment. The silence ran between us until I broke it. "Jihoon, aren't you hungry?"

He nodded his head vigorously as he was really hungry.

I loosened his arms around my neck and looked at him. "So, let's go eat. But you have to take a shower first" said me.

I just went to the restaurant near my hotel room. I really wanted to dine in the hotel restaurant but I was worried that two meals would cost like ten meals.

I cut the beef into smaller pieces for Jihoon to eat.

I saw Jihoon keep shoving the beef into his mouth and when there was no more beef on his plate, he kept watching the beef that I was cutting in my hand. I was entertained to see him like that.

I put down the scissors after I finished cutting the beef. "Jihoon-ah, eat with rice too" said me and brought the rice to his mouth with the chopstick.

He opened his mouth and ate. I could tell he enjoyed the food so much since he kept swinging his legs.

Jihoon leaned in the chair when he was full. He turned his head around to see people in this restaurant. His eyes locked to one family. They reminded him about something and quickly, he turned his head back at y/n.

"Mom, what about my sibling?"

"What?" asked me in confusion. It's like he was blurting out.

"I mean in your belly. Isn't my sibling growing up at all?" asked him.

I frowned and I felt my facial muscles paralysed. This was that lunatic's fault. He taught my son a nonsense thing. And talking about that, just reminded me of him.

"Mom?"

I was startled when Jihoon called me. I turned my face to him. His facial expression told me he was waiting for my answer.

"Well Jihoon... I'm not pregnant" said me.

"Oh, why?"

"Hmm.. I just want to focus on you" said me and continued eating. Actually I didn't know how to answer him.

"Mom, is it because I'm crying a lot and being a bad son lately? I promise you to behave well from now on. I won't disappoint you anymore" said him and straightened his sitting posture.

I just giggled. It was actually because my life was messed up.

____________

I opened my eyes. With the light penetrating from the curtain, I know it's morning now.

I si out. I had to go back home tonight. Despite the conversations I had with Eunwoo last night, I was still nervous about meeting him again after all the problems I causedused.

"Mom"

"Um?" I was startled when Jihoon called me. I didn't realize that he had woken.

"Did you wake up before mom?"