Chapter 50: Daegu

Start from the beginning

I just hid behind Taehyung because I wasn't ready yet. 

As soon as Kim Ji Eun saw a little kid standing looking so tiny beside Taehyung, holding Taehyung's leg, she could guess that it was her grandchild. Furthermore, he just looked like Taehyung perfectly. 

She bent down and reached Jihoon's cheek. "Omo, you cute little boy," said Ji Eun and opened her arms because she wanted to hug him. 

Taehyung pushed Jihoon lightly. "Go, that is grandma.

Jihoon acted shyly because it was his first time meeting her. Obeying his father, he went to her and she wrapped her arms around his back. 

She loosened the hug to look at Jihoon. This time she could see him more closely since he just stood in front of her, staring into her eyes. "You just a hundred percent look like your father" said Ji Eun and looked up at Taehyung. 

Taehyung just giggled. 

Then Ji Eun looked back at Jihoon. "What's your name, little boy?"

"Cha Jihoon"

"Oh?" Ji Eun was confused to hear Cha instead of Kim. 

Taehyung put his hands on Jihoon's shoulders and looked at Ji Eun. "He's still confused, mother. You know, I just know" said Taehyung referring to how he just knew he had a son. 

"Oh," Ji Eun nodded and shortly laughed. Cha must be her mother's last name. Then she just remembered about the mother.

"Where is the mother, Taehyung-ah?" 

My heart skipped a beat.

Taehyung turned his head back to me. I moved to the side a little bit. How to act rude now??? 

I saw her eyes looking at me amusedly and her smile was more radiant than before. "Omo, you're so pretty," said her and held out her arms like she wanted to hold me. 

I moved forward a little bit to let her hug me. 

I pressed my lips. Rude, rude, rude! How?! 

          I sat beside Taehyung on the sofa with his mother in front of me,  looking at me with curiosity. I could feel she was going to bombard me with a lot of questions soon. 

"What should I call you? I mean what's your name?" asked Jieun. Not even a moment, she took off her eyes on me. 

"Aera. Cha Aera" said me. It's my Korean name. Then I paused. I needed to ask hers now. But I would make it rude.  Fighting, I cheered myself in my mind. 

I leaned on the sofa and crossed my legs. Yes, that's it. To sound rude, I needed to keep the question short. "And you?" asked me. 

At that moment, y/n crossed her legs, and Ji Eun was a little bit shocked.

Crossing the legs in front of older people was rude. Especially when it was just their first time meeting each other.

Taehyung noticed that his mother's facial expressions changed and she struggled to maintain a smile. 

Later, I felt a pinch on the side of my thigh. I turned to Taehyung. "Put your damn leg down," said him slowly with eyes looking at me so seriously. 

I heard him but I will pretend to not. "What?" asked with a normal voice tone. 

"Put down your leg". Said him slowly but this time, so emphasizing under gritted teeth. 

I just rolled my eyes, ignoring him, and looked back at his mother with a smile.

Suddenly, I felt a tiny painful pinch on my arm caused me to screamand got off the sofa in response.  "Yah,  you lunatic!"

He didn't say anything and his face was so tightened.