Chapter- 35

Pansy watched from her favorite spot in the cafeteria. On days when she wasn't summoned to Viktor's office, house, or car for a mid-afternoon horny session, she people-watched here in the Expedex employee lounge, which was more like a four-star restaurant. And today, her people of choice were Shanice Brown and her new lawyer stud. Nobody told her that the new guy and Shanice were lovers. Nobody had to. If there was one thing Pansy was good at, was reading the body language of a sexually satisfied woman.
Perhaps she could use their association to her advantage?
"Viktor, it's Pansy," she spoke quietly into the mouthpiece of her phone.
"What?"
"I think I may see a way to get Brown to drop her little investigation of the contracts."
"You're a smart woman. Handle it."
"Right. And what about the pawn? Does he know what to do?"
"I only fuck him, Pansy. I'm leaving the rest up to you."
She grimaced. God, she hated his condescending, self-righteous attitude. She was trying to save his ass here, and he had the nerve to get stupid and lay it all in her lap?
"Big deal," she snarled into the handset. "I fuck him too. Does that mean I should pass this all back to you?" Asshole.
Silence. Followed by a quiet baritone, menacing and smooth. "Are you getting smart with me, Pansy?"
A shiver worked its way into the bones of her spine. Her mind raced with all kinds of retorts. But her mouth proved it was currently smarter than her brain and stayed shut. "You are there. I am not. Do whatever you think you need to do with Brown and
the pawn. And..." He paused. Never a good sign. "I'll see to you later, as always."
Instantly, her cunt creamed as every nerve ending tingled in anticipation of what he would do to "see to her". God, the man was so good at being bad.
"Be at my house at six thirty this evening. Wear that lined leather trench coat I gave you last month. With nothing else. And Pansy?"
"Yes?"
"Come prepared to serve."
"A-all right." Breathless and just a little bit afraid, the words barely made it through the mouthpiece of the phone. Pansy squeezed her thighs together and tried to ignore the way that being in the dark about what Viktor planned set her pulse racing and her cunt creaming. He was a sick bastard. And she loved it. So what did that make her? "Wait, Viktor, I'm supposed to see the pawn tonight."
"Expect him to call and break his date with you. I'll be seeing him earlier. While he's asleep in my bed, you will do your penance wherever I choose."
"Yes. Okay."
She waited until Viktor disconnected the call then snapped her own phone closed.
Pansy cast a quick glance across the expanse of the dining area to where Miss High-And- Mighty executive Brown sat with her new gorgeous pet. A smile spread across her face as she tossed her trash in the receptacle and headed out the door. And just that quickly a plan formed into a solid wall of sheer will in her head.