Chapter- 29

Suddenly, she was a siren. Her beautiful brown eyes bored into his grey ones as she spread her legs wide. Her tongue left a wet trail over her top lip while full round hips rolled with the bold invitation. Other than the most primal and basest impulses, Massimo's brain and common sense shut down. He was all instinct, passion and lust.
God, the woman had him so turned around he'd be searching for the slightest glimpse of her with a flashlight in the daytime.
Stepping close Massimo's head fell back on his shoulders when the head of his cock brushed up against her soaked heat. Then ground his stiff cock against her mound. Mmm, that felt good.
"First date. No real sex," she sighed brokenly. A sexy little shiver slithered up her body.
"Not our first date," he murmured. "Third one."
"Details, details. The lawyer in you is showing," she gasped. And he was right if lunch counted as dates number one and two. There was no doubt she wanted him, but couldn't quite move past the cooling apprehension slithering around at the base of her belly. Sure she could put a hurtin' on a man, make him beg for more. But it had been so long, a Massimo was so young. What if she couldn't keep up, didn't please him? And worse, what if he actually had no "skills" and didn't please her?
Sinking to his knees, Massimo took the reins out of her control. A hand landed in the middle of her chest and gently pushed until Shanice's back met the cool wood desk.
"Let me taste you. God, Shan, you're so fucking sexy and so luscious I just want to go diving. Right here," he growled, sinking a single finger into her soaked heat.
An agile tongue flicked across her clit with alternating licks along her slit and an occasional dip into her hole. Wet warmth passed over the puckered entrance of her ass and sent her back bowing up off the desk with pleasure. God, the man was everywhere.
Legs pushed apart as far as they would go, Massimo proceeded to lick, suck and nibble her into orgasm number one. Every moan and growl originated from her clit and zoomed clear to her scalp, making her curly hair even curlier while she humped his face like a woman riding a bucking bronco. And boy was she ever rewarded for her troubles.
When home alone, Shanice always switched off her toy of the moment after orgasm number one and slipped into a coma-like sleep. But Massimo pushed her past what she'd always believed was her limit. He lapped and tongued her headlong into another orgasm that had her stomach muscles clenching wildly and her thighs fighting to press together though a wide set of shoulders aided his strong arms in keeping them spread wide.
Oh god, she simply couldn't take anymore. Sitting up to push against his head she pried him away from her soaked pussy and scooted off the desk.
"Enough." Hell, any more and she'd become a total addict, complete with slobbering stupor and all. "My turn," she declared, then pushed him back and off before tumbling them to the carpet. Shanice raised a single black brow and flashed an impish grin then delivered a round of decadent kisses down his torso.
"Ah, a take-charge woman, eh? Don't get used to it, baby."
Massimo wasn't usually the type to be dominated during sex. If anything, it was the exact opposite. But he'd let her get away with it. This time.
And when her warm mouth slammed down over his throbbing cock, Massimo's back spasmed up off the thick carpet in tandem with a loud yell. My god! The woman gave him no warning. No preliminary, tentative or coy licks. No, she simply swallowed him in one big gulp and took him clear to the back of her throat.
A fingertip tapped gently at the spot just behind his balls as her mouth gobbled him down...and up, and down. And up.
"Shit! My god, woman, you're an expert," he gasped.
"Mmm hmm," she crooned. Massimo heard the smile in her voice.
Shanice sucked him like he was her favourite pastime. Her favourite dessert. Her favourite is everything. Easy suction accompanied the swirl of the warm wet tongue over his flesh. She took a pass over the engorged head, then another that sent a bolt of energy flashing through his hard length and clear to his sac. That last nibble was accompanied by just a little bit of friction from her sharp teeth followed by a hard suck. Her tongue did wonders over the head of his cock. And the traitorous thing gave only a split second of warning before it exploded with jet after jet of sticky cum right down her throat.
Not a single drop escaped her voracious licking. Wow.
But he should have been mortified. An orgasm hadn't succeeded in escaping his control since his college days. Yet this sweet morsel of a woman had managed to strip him. And damn if he cared, especially since Shanice was, and would remain, the only woman who had this kind of power over him. He would see to it.
She raised her head after one final lick. "Mmm, you taste so sweet. How?"
Massimo flipped them over until he was on top, then kissed the tip of Shanice's nose while his hands explored her lovely body. He grinned down at her, never letting up on the pressure he forced on her sensitive nipples. One hand drifted lower to tickle the crease at her groin. "Pineapple juice," he whispered against her ear as his teeth played with her earring.
"Pine...oh, god," the words faded as her voice gave way to a deep moan when his fingers slid deep.
"I'd hoped to find myself in this position, literally. So I drank a lot of pineapple juice the last couple of days. Wanted my cum nice and sweet, just for you."
Massimo's recovery time was about fifteen minutes. So he'd just have to keep her busy until then. And there was nothing like teasing and suckling Bing cherry nipples. Shanice's moans and the urgent movement soon made his cock stir to life against his groin. The weeping head sat up and looked around for a succulent pussy to occupy.
And Shanice's sex was just as fragrant and enticing as the fruit he'd eaten for the past couple of days. Juicy and cocoa-pink he couldn't wait to sink himself into her creaming channel.