Chapter- 14

Shanice looked up at the ceiling and prayed. " God, just come and take me now, please. No? Well, how 'bout opening the floor up and letting me drop through it? No one that one too? Damn".
"Hi, Shanice".
She was going to wake up anytime now, right? Right, damn it!
Then she spoke again. Sigh. Guess her prayers weren't working today.
" I said, hello Shan".
"Uh, hi, and it's Shanice. Sha-nice. Fancy seeing you here, Mr Buzzeo".
"It's Massimo, and yep, definitely fancy".
Now that we're the odds that her recently acquainted lawyer would be the guy the radio station- correction, Charli, damn it-had set her up with? Why the hell hadn't she figured it out sooner? Duh! And who would have thought the designer suits he wore in court hid such a fantabulous physique? Shanice'd thought he was only broad-shouldered, but, boy had she missed the mark by at least a football field.
The ugly shirt he wore left very little to the imagination, for goodness sake. Short-sleeved, it showed off perfectly tanned, ropey muscled forearms and biceps sparingly dusted with black down. The shirt was stretched so tightly across his chest every can in the six-pack was visible and his pecs were deliberately formed mounds of muscle. The whole lot tapered down to a trim waist and....
Nope. No way. I will not look down any further.
Okay, that declaration lasted all of half a second.
And down her gaze strayed right to a....hey, what was up with that? No overly impressive bulge? No huge package? Maybe he'd shrunk up his dick from lifting all those weights? Gazing a bit lower, disappointment was certainly wiped out of her mind at the man's leg. His trousers fit perfectly, not too tight in the hips and thighs, but we're clinched in at the waist. Since her sister was a lawyer-turned-tailor, Shanice could tell a living-room-alteration job on a pair of off-the-shelf pants at first glance. But Massimo's, black hideous checkered duds looked tailored, as if the only way to get a good fit was if he bought a size or two larger just to get his thighs into them, then the waist adjusted. Athletes whose sports required a lot of leg strength usually had this issue because their thighs were so large. And Massimo looked like he fit that bill to the tree.