Chapter- 31

Tapping her clit he said, "Lunch tomorrow?"
"How am I supposed to think at a time like this?" she panted, head thrown back.
"Think fast," he ground out, surging forward and earning a sensual shriek from his lover.
"I've never been the submissive type, you bossy bastard." Another deep lunge of Massimo's cock and she panted like a winded runner.
"Sure you have, beautiful. You were just waiting for me to bring it out of you. A man you can trust enough to really let go. Outside the bedroom, you're the boss. Inside this room, that job's mine. Starting right now, so..." He licked her ear and did that growly thing that sent a current of lust zinging through her cells. "Answer my question, Shan."
Another hard delicious dig followed by several shallow thrusts.
"What question? Oh god, Massimo," Shanice pleaded. "I need to cum. Please."
"Lunch tomorrow?"
"Yes!" she yelled.
Speeding up his movements, Massimo gritted his teeth, determined she would drench his cock in the next few strokes.
"Damn, Shan. I love being inside you. Come for me. Give it to me, baby." Her compliance was immediate, fervent...and loud.
Feeling antsy for no apparent reason, Shanice joined her colleagues around the conference room table. All of the senior execs had arrived and the only person missing was her boss, the CEO of Expedex. Ten minutes later, the tardy exec walked in followed by a perfectly tailored suit that covered a body Shanice had come to know all too well just last night.
Massimo?
"I'd like to introduce a new addition to our executive legal team, Mr Massimo Buzzeo. He's being promoted to Senior Counsel and will assist the lead attorney in our Japanese division with the expectation of taking it over after he gets comfortable in a few months. As with all our attorneys, he will continue to report to Mr Schaff, the Chief Legal Advisor, but is assigned exclusively to Ms Brown's division."
Shanice bit the inside of her cheek to keep from gasping aloud, but it came out a gurgled sigh anyway. All eyes swung in her direction. With a practised bland expression firmly in place, she tapped her pen against her cheek and pretended to be deep in thought, before further pretending to take notes on the legal pad sitting on the table in front of her.
The old bastard looked directly at Shanice and said, "Ms Brown, thank you in advance for helping with Massimo's transition. I'm sure you'll get on well together. Now on to other business..."
All the while, her insides squirmed like a worm on a hook. Why the Japanese division? That was her division, damn it. She might be the Executive Vice President of International Shipping for Japan, and not responsible for the legal division, but it still felt like Massimo was encroaching on her territory, the bastard. Besides, she'd been working with the lead attorney on contracts and proposals for years. Now she'd have to break in a newbie? And it wasn't just any newbie. It was someone she'd slept with. Well, fucked was more like it considering they got very little sleep when Massimo had been over at her house. Correction used to come to her house. After today, she wasn't sure he was welcome anymore.
Why hadn't the man mentioned his promotion meant coming to her side of the organization?
Ignoring Massimo as he sat across the table from her, Shanice pushed away her irritation and zoned in on the upcoming projects and business issues. The second the meeting was over she slipped out the door and marched straight back to her office while everyone else welcomed the new guy on the team.
Instructing her receptionist to hold her calls, Shanice ensconced herself behind closed doors and tried to concentrate on the details of yet another contract to ship electronics from Japan.
Unbidden, an image appeared of Massimo leaning down over her as she sat at her desk pointing out details on this deal or that contract. Then pressing into her back, getting close enough for her to catch his scent. Then closer still until she felt his pecs, warmth seeping through his shirt and into her skin. She blinked and tried to calm the rush of heat suffusing her body.
A frustrated groan left her throat when she closed her eyes again, and there were his lips slowly approaching to nibble the sweet spot on her neck.
Shit.
Her lids snapped open as her memory brought to mind why she was supposed to be mad at the man. They'd fucked like bunnies yet he hadn't managed to mention he would be working directly with her from now on? In her fucking division. In fact, if she wasn't mistaken, he'd be no more than an office or two down the hall. So what if she wasn't actually his boss? That wasn't the goddamn point.