Chapter- 28

Did she really want to find out? Her body screamed "Yes!" but her common sense was having a problem. She'd just turned forty-two years old. What the hell was she doing out on a date with a man eight years younger?
Having fun is what you're doing.
"Oh shut up," she muttered.
"Excuse me?"
"Not you, Massimo. I'm talking to my damn conscience."
"Why? Is it telling you to drop your guard just a little bit and allow me a chance to make you happy?" He dropped a kiss into the hollow of her throat. "If it is, you should listen to it."
Strong teeth nipped the tendon between neck and shoulder, then sucked lightly on what happened to be a sweet spot. Shanice yelped and then sighed, her arms slipping up and around his neck. His warm breath felt so good against her skin. His lips are even better.
"Mmm..."
"So, is that a yes, beautiful?" he whispered against her ear, taking advantage of the tilt of her head.
Oh god, yes. At her barely perceptible nod, he said, "Trust me, Shan, you won't regret it," then backed off just a little. Shanice was sure he'd meant to be reassuring by putting a bit of space between their bodies, but the mischief in his eyes belied the easy grace with which he moved. Boy, she was in so much trouble.
He held out a strong hand and waited for her to wrap her fingers around his. Then, hand in hand they continued across the bridge and along the boardwalk into a god- knows-what.
After a car trip filled with live music and even livelier conversation about the remakes of her favourite songs, Massimo and Shanice strolled to her front door. And Shanice's feet were suddenly as cold as the Arctic Circle. She put her key in the lock but couldn't bring herself to turn around and face her new lover...whom she had yet to make love with.
There was no denying the serious chemistry between them. Well, she could deny it but that wouldn't make it go away. But out of control was never a feeling Shanice enjoyed, so it was time to grab the reins and pull this horse to a stop. Only, she couldn't quite face the man that she wanted to ride into oblivion.
Massimo's scent wafted to her on the breeze, and it was all him. No funky cologne, no froo froo fragrance. Just Massimo. Manly, musky and just a bit spicy Massimo.
"Well, good night," she muttered with her face practically wedged against the door jamb.
"Shanice?" he said softly. "Turn around, beautiful."
No way! If she faced him right now, she'd lose all her good sense and invite him inside to bump uglies all night. She'd never had sex on a first date. And hell, if she really thought about it, she'd hardly had what she'd call sex after entering a relationship, either.
Massimo's hard body pressed in behind her. Strong hands eased up and down the goose flesh on her arms, skillfully kneading the muscles of her biceps and shoulders. Warm and sure, yet gentle.
"Shanice, look at me," he insisted, turning her with a gentle nudge.
Taking her chin firmly in hand Massimo moved in for a kiss so soul-stirring and deep it reached clear to the tips of her freshly pedicured toes and made them curl against the inside of her kitten-heeled sandals. Moving his mouth over hers, the man plundered, took, pushed passed the natural barrier of her lips and tangled his tongue with hers. There was no gentle coaxing, nothing of what she expected. This was a claiming of territory, a branding of the senses. It was impossible not to respond.
No man had ever jumped in with both feet like Massimo. Had ever kissed the wind out of her sails as if he had a right to her? And damn, it was sexy.
Next thing she knew, her fingers were busy wrinkling the front of his sweater as she tipped her head back to give him better access to that spot near her shoulder that made her squirm. The second her head tilted, he bit down.
"Aaah. God," she sighed. So he did it again. And again.
The pouty lips of her sex ached, plump and swollen with need. And Shanice's favourite underwear was certainly good for nothing now, given how the wet fabric was plastered against the flesh of her trimmed pussy.
Massimo's biceps and forearms flexed like steel rope coiled underneath his skin as one arm held Shanice tight and the other eased down her body to play along her ribs. His breathy groan brought her back to reality long enough to realize they were standing on her porch underneath a bright-as-hell light triggered by motion detectors. And there was definitely enough motion between them to make the stupid thing come on.
Shanice opened her eyes, squinted against the brightness and took a step back. He followed. Another step had her ass plastered against the front door while gorgeously sculpted pecs smashed across her front. They both had pebble-hard nipples, only his were accompanied by a broad expanse of chest. Dayum!
"Are you going to invite me in?" he crooned. Before Shanice could answer Massimo was on her again. This time a series of gentle brushes beneath the swell of a breast had Shanice practically gasping. Another touch just below her puckered sensitive areola, followed by a controlled pinch sent her into a tailspin of lust.
Tomorrow would be soon enough to worry about what she'd gotten herself into. Tonight, she was going to get a much-needed fuck. Glad I'm on the Pill. The thought just popped into her head all on it's on. Well, actually Massimo's proximity to her person no doubt helped it along, but that wasn't the point. Besides, she was only on the Pill to keep her periods light and on schedule...not that she really kept up with the things since she had no prospects. Wait, that wasn't true anymore, was it? She had a big, dark-haired determined prospect standing right in front of her.
Not bothering to answer Massimo's question, Shanice opened the door, grabbed him by the hand and shut it firmly behind her. The high heels went flying as she kicked them off in the foyer. Massimo took a quick look around the tiled foyer and the open French doors of her office off to the left. The open floor plan allowed him to see past the wide entryway where two sets of curved staircases led upstairs. Past the stairs was a sunken family room with a formal dining room off to one side and a gourmet kitchen, complete with granite and stainless steel everything, off to the other.
Shanice liked being able to see the entire expanse of the huge first floor. Then Massimo gave her another reason to appreciate the lack of dividing walls. He dropped his jacket at the door, followed by his belt and pants. His shirt and underwear left a trail across the hardwood floors on his way to the family room. Once there, the man flopped his naked ass down on her chaise lounge and held his hand out to her with an expectant come-hither half-grin across his lips. One foot planted on the floor gave an excellent view of a stiff, fat cock that reached for her in more ways than one.
Breath stuck in the lungs of an amazed Shanice who stood rooted to the spot at the front door, not missing one little bit of the view. My god, Massimo was more delicious than she'd believed. He was all perfected, sun-kissed gold. A dusting of hair on his chest was as dark as the hair on his head. The build of his thighs said he did lots of squats, and the individual muscles of his quads were visible without him even having to flex them.
Shanice looked down at the pile of clothes he'd discarded at her bare feet. A sports cup lay on top of his boxers a few feet away. And now she knew what he'd hidden behind that bit of plastic—a cock so mouthwatering and thickly veined she found herself licking her lips. It was wide, but not overly long and would surely stretch her deliciously. It pulsed with life, a true golden rod so engorged the fat head was a mottled purple, like a ripening plum. Shanice wondered what he tasted like.
"Keep looking at me like that, Shanice, and you won't make it in here to the couch," he growled, obviously trying to give her the opportunity to undress herself at her own pace. Then again, maybe she didn't want to undress herself at all.
Teeth worried her lower lip as her eyes continued to rake up and down Massimo's lovely body as he sat half-reclined in the family room. Shanice leaned back against the front door, eased her skirt up around her waist and proceeded to surprise herself. Easing a scrap of useless underwear to the side, her fingers pressed into the heated flesh of her pussy. Her gaze never left Massimo's. Shanice had never touched herself in front of a man. Hell, that was their job, right?
Well, not tonight. Tonight she felt sensual, sexy and completely uninhibited. Her head thunked against the door as her fingers smeared over her throbbing clit as she watched Massimo's glorious cock bob uncontrollably.
For one second she was imagining the slide of that piece of pleasure against her soaked core. The next second Massimo was up off the couch, his long legs eating up the distance between them, cock waving all the while. In the foyer, he swung her into his arms and took off running. And he was right—she never made it to the couch.
Allowing Shanice to undress herself had been his way of backing off a bit, giving her the space to come to him freely or say no if she felt the need.
The second her fingers disappeared in her pussy, Massimo's resolve snapped like a dry twig in winter. His heart rate kicked up and the rod of his cock, which was solidly erect before, became downright painful. When she pulled her fingers out before plunging them back inside what he knew was going to be honeyed heaven, a groan ripped its way past his throat at the slick essence all over her hand. More than ready for him. And he needed inside more than he needed air to breathe.
The office was the perfect spot. Not to mention, the closest.
He set Shanice on the edge of her desk and eyeballed the drenched fingers now disappearing into her mouth. Massimo watched her luscious lips wrap around them, shuddered at the murmured appreciation of her own taste echoing in the air.