Chapter 33

Well, thigh-highs meant there was nothing between Massimo and her oozing pussy but a scrap of fabric that barely passed as underwear. If the sight of her old stand-by drawers hadn't discouraged him away, then he would have at least had to work at getting the pantyhose off.
"Oh shit!" Shanice clamped down on her bottom lip when his fingers eased the crotch of her barely there undies aside. He dove right in with a lick from the bottom of her already creaming slit to the top, his tongue lodged just underneath her hooded clit.
"Oh my god, stop. Tsubaki-san will come running thinking something is wrong."
He lifted his head with an imp of a smile. "Then you'll just have to be quiet, won't you?"
"Bastard," she hissed.
"Damn right."
Talented tongue and even more talented fingers had her humping his face like a nympho on cock-flavored crack.
One hand aided his mouth in tormenting her pussy while the other eased down her thighs, caressed the back of her knees, and then slid down to the top of the ankle boots she decided to sport today. When she'd stepped into them this morning, she had to admit to herself that she'd indeed been thinking of this man.
"Damn, these are some sexy shoes. Shoes made just for fucking. Mmmm." He nipped the swollen bud of her clit and said, "The way the tops zip up to hug your ankles so tight reminds me of the way your sweet pussy feels wrapped around my cock. Well, let's put them to use shall we?"
What? Put what to use?
"Stand up, Shan. I'd be wrong not to fuck you when you're wearing such a sexy assed pair of fuck-me boots."
She loved high heels, loved the way they made her long legs look even longer, her calves more streamlined and sleek. And this particular pair just seemed to ooze sex as she'd modelled in front of her mirror this morning with nothing on but her stockings, bra and these, as Massimo called them, 'fucking shoes'.
He nibbled and sucked on her pussy lips for a few seconds more, then scooted back and stood, holding out his hand. The second her fingers met Massimo's, he eased her up and around so she stood with her hands on her desk facing the door—the door that reminded her someone could be just on the other side.
This was crazy! And her ability to conjure up the least bit of care was strangely missing. The alarm she expected to come running into her head never appeared.
Finally, she managed to take enough breaths to get some semblance of sanity back. But it was a close thing.
Pushing away from her desk Shanice attempted to right her clothing. Yuck. Her underwear was cold against her heated flesh when she settled them back into place.
"Massimo, look, I-we can't do this here. It's just not a good..."
And just like that her shirt was unbuttoned and whisked off, followed by her bra.
At least he'd had the sense to hang her blouse neatly over the back of the chair that was soon kicked off to the side. Shanice was settled over the cool wood of her desk, breasts smashed against the calendar that covered the smooth polished top, and her skirt hiked up around her waist. The panties disappeared altogether and Massimo's hands made trails all over her silky stockings.
"The privileges of being an Executive VP. Your door is locked. Don't think, baby.
Just feel." The seductive words were followed by a smack to her bare ass that sent a startled expression to her face and a zing to her pussy. The damn thing creamed ridiculously while he knelt again and licked her like a lollypop. Now it produced enough dew to supply the entire nation with enough cream for a year.
She went to stand up. Strong fingers pressed into the middle of her back until her chest was once again flat against the cool finish of the desk.
"Head down. Ass up."
Smack!
Oooh, god. It was just too wrong for a man this young to have skills this polished.
What the hell had happened? Shanice had always dominated in the sex department. Well, it was obvious Massimo wasn't having it. And to her surprise, she liked it.
"Mmm, your ass is so nice and round."
Smack!
His big hands soothed the slight sting, slid up her back and around her shoulders, caressing the skin, easing along until his fingers tugged and rolled her nipples, making her hips roll right along with them.
"Damn, baby, I love your body."
"Puh," she snorted. "Flattery much? Knowing my hips are too wide and my ass is too big."
"If I wanted a Barbie doll, I would have pursued one. You're perfectly lush and curvy in all the right places. I love holding your ass in my hands while I fuck you. And I don't have to be afraid of breaking you."
Her entire being was heated in anticipation. God, she wanted him.
The plump head of his cock nudged against her achy pussy lips. Slippery and slick with dew, Shanice wiggled frantically trying to get him inside knowing he would stretch her just to the burning point exactly the way she liked.
In one smooth thrust, he sank deep with a quiet hiss. "I've always wanted to be able to let go with a woman. Fuck like an animal. Let the wild man out that I have to keep hidden underneath a suit and tie during the day. Now finger your clit while I slide deep into your wet pussy."
The silk of his shirt tickled the skin on her back. One of the buttons dug into her spine as Massimo pressed against her body, whispering in her ear. He'd almost slid free but the head of his cock caught the tight ring of her sex and was held fast by the flexing muscles. An orgasm of cosmic proportions hovered just out of reach, and god she wanted it. Wanted it until every cell in her nervous system screamed for it. Craved it.
"I can give it to you like you want it, like you need it, Shan. Do you need it, baby?"
Did she ever! Yet all he delivered was the very tip of his cock rimming her drenched pussy, teasing her relentlessly.
His cock flexed and set off a vibration deep inside her spasming channel. Breath warm against her cheek, he said, "If you want it, tell me how much."
"I want it," she started to scream, then bit down on her lip remembering she was bare-assed across her office desk covered by a man who was perfectly wrapped in smooth peaches-and-cream skin. And his cock was addictive, thick, pulsing with life.
And he was intent on making sure she understood she was all his.
"Oh god, Massimo. Fuck me, please. More."
He surged forward. She yelped, then bit her bottom lip again—at this rate, the thing would be swollen for sure when this was over. Well, she'd just have to give him a fat lip to match hers for driving her crazy like this. When buried all the way inside, the tip of his staff tapped the entrance to her womb. Thick and long, he stretched her deliciously, hovering just on the edge of too much. A perfect fit.
"Is this what my baby needs?" he crooned. A warm wisp of breath tickled the fine hairs on the column of her neck.
"Oh god, yes. That's it, Massimo. Right there."
"Feel good, baby?"
"Yes. God, yes. Feels sooo good."
"Come for me, Shan. Cream my cock."