"Nannie would think you look a thug, ​​​​​​" it repeated mockingly before throwing more water at Flesh Y/n's face. "Hey!"

"I am you! You still have the same scars as me and the same attitude you just deny your coolness." The Water being walked closer, puddles forming under its feet. As it did get closer the water began to morph into a male water nymph with pineapple trunks and Sunglasses. He clicked his tongue in disappointment as he looked at the "uncool" version of the female.

"Literally last week you were getting wild with party god and my sisters and now look at you. A snake."

Campi took offense to that. They hissed and began to morph into a tiny dragon, spitting fireballs at the other creature, "whoa hey!"

Y/n hummed in satisfaction, "and that's what you deserve. A snake is a very respectable animal--hey, what are you doing?!"

The Nymph had picked her up and brought her to his little body of water. Instantly Y/n panicked, "Wait! I can't swim! Please, PLease! I can't--"

"Will you please, shut up lady." The nymph spoke with annoyance as he placed the girl down in the shallow water where the water barely covered her knees. "Oh. . " The Nymph chuckled before reaching for Y/n's hand expectantly, "Come on, let's go to somewhere more your style."

"A Lab?"

"No"

"A Musem?"

"No. ."

"A Geo-Cave."

"No--" The Nymph paused as he thought about her words, pink coral creeping up to show a blush, "uh- Actually yeah." Y/n clapped in excitement as she began to trough through the water, "whoo! That is something I like."

Nymph chuckled again as he walked beside Y/n who was now chest deep in water and began to swim.

Soon Y/n and Nymph were looking all above them at different stones, rocks, and pretty stuff. The smart part of Y/n would go on and on about the different properties and how this, this, and that while the warrior inside her would just, "ooh shiny rock" and completely Yank it from where the crystal had bed.

These changes gave The Nymph slight whiplash but he learned to love it. He had gotten a letter from his sisters that Finn and Jake were trying to get Y/n out of the house because all she did was talk about the war days like some grandma.

It started to get them down. Especially Finn who Is a righteous human and can't believe that humans are bad.

So with his task, the Nymph decided it was his sole purpose to make sure Y/n went back to the she-warrior she was, but. .

"You're not all that bad."

Y/n rung out water from her pants, a towel from her bag wrapped around her to shield her half nudity. Y/n raised an eyebrow, "what's that?"

The nymph "sat" next to her, water pulling on on top of the stone they sat on, for him to stay whole, "I said you're not all that bad."

Y/n pointed for the nymph to turn, "who said I was?" Without prying eyes she slipped her pants on and sat on the towel. "No one did, I was just voicing my opinion." y/n hummed in response as he continued, "you were kind of boring and a stickler when you came up. . but that's not your whole personality. You're not cool but you're pretty rad."

"Pfft, thanks." Y/n scoffed.

A bellow of a whale echoed through the cave, Campi swimming in the water, decided to spout water up causing a pour of water over the teens.

"Ack- Campi! I just dried off, you golden goof!" Y/n tried to cover her self with her hands, while the Nymph laughed at the sight. A good belly laugh too.